Things To Mitigate Dissatisfaction In Thailand For Gf

Aurelllian

britney_jennomate_sex_doll.jpg

Look, it is OP's gf.

Naaaaaaaaah, she's full of wind. sad.png

She is going to kill me but i cant resist...Please do not quote my post. This is exactly how her bod looks.

Is that post op or pre?

lol, I knew you old farts would say its either a doctored image or that of a lady boy...lol...

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why I opted to buy a condo here? Thailand, for better or for worse, is the best location for a person like myself to be domiciled at--six hours or so from the middle east and central asia, 2nd world place with first world amenities, smiley non intrusive population, cheap tennis, relatively inexpensive to live the good life, and lack of bureaucratic obstacles. I tried living in Germany for a year and it was a logistical nightmare (I spent days standing in lines when i had only a ten day RRB). I have never had a visa or any problems living in Thailand. I come and go as I wish with no hassle.

So, to answer your question, bangkok works for me financially, logistically, and bureaucratically.

It's such a nice place for people in my situation.

I apologize to the OP for editing his post for the quote, but I think the message left is relevant.

You said earlier that you don't like Thailand either, but now it has all those good things and it is "such a nice place".

So, which one is it?

Anyone who cries just at the thought of flying to Thailand, as you say your hot gf does, is nuts (although I think this you have already accepted, none of my business).

Bangkok and the area you live in, Tong Lor if I remember correctly from a previous post, if not please correct me, is a very pleasant city/area. Not everybody will love or even like it, but "to cry" just at the thought to have to stay there for a while? rolleyes.gif

I still think that the best thing for your hot gf would be to meet the richer and hotter hi-so Thai-Chinese gfs of so many other TV members. From what I have been told, those exercise, sushi, sauna or whatever else meetings will get her back to you with a big smile on her face.

Alternatively but on a similar idea, get her to join one of the top fitness clubs around your area (Capitol is not too far and easy access). Plenty of wealthy hot foreign women there too. I doubt the sauna and showers have the same amount of memorable times as the hotter hi-so Thai-Chinese girls ones, but maybe worth a try whistling.gif

Evening Mrs. Thanks for your response.

Me personally not being all that enthused about residing in Thailand for more than 3 weeks at a time and saying it's a nice place are not mutually exclusive.

Vegas is a nice place although I doubt you would like it. Japan is nice place too but i don't like it either.

Moreover, although Bangkok is does not work for me socially, it works for me financially, logistically, and bureaucratically.

As I have expressed ad nasueum, I cant afford to maintain three different residences. I must work within the confines of my resources.

And remember, i have lived in some very bad places so BKK does not phase me. Yea, i would rather live in the Cape or Dubai but can't and don't get all bent up that I can't.

As already written in the missive, we already have a high end gym membership,a yoga membership at the place by Emporium, and she goes to the spa once a week..and leaves every 4 weeks or so to boot.

I think it's very rude and impolitic to say but she is not interested in Thai friends although I wish she was. She tried that but all they do is show her off and say how beautiful she is. I know it's hard to understand;I think it's funny that after three meetings all the Thai girls say is that she is beautiful over and over again during dinner. <deleted>?

And this is at Brew House in Thong Lo, not in Issan.

Her tennis coach gawked at her for the entire 60 minutes of her lesson yesterday. I will have to switch to a female teacher as he just stairs and cant even hit the ball back to her.

I found it repulsive, perplexing, and self-effacing.

No way to say it but to be blunt mam,but: no, I have not seen any hot expat women in her category here. I see her friends in Dubai and Vegas and they dimply do not exist outside of the EE models in Thailand.

We go out a lot and I am always looking for women for her to hang with. Even in Bed Suppeclub last night she was hands down the hottest farang in the place.

Only a few girls at Koi are hotter.

And she is not really THAT hot...I mean, she looks like an average Victoria Secrets model.

all this talk of heat, lol....

MR. if you don't mind.

And all this talk about heat, basically is what you bring up in almost any post rolleyes.gif

Why I opted to buy a condo here? Thailand, for better or for worse, is the best location for a person like myself to be domiciled at--six hours or so from the middle east and central asia, 2nd world place with first world amenities, smiley non intrusive population, cheap tennis, relatively inexpensive to live the good life, and lack of bureaucratic obstacles. I tried living in Germany for a year and it was a logistical nightmare (I spent days standing in lines when i had only a ten day RRB). I have never had a visa or any problems living in Thailand. I come and go as I wish with no hassle.

So, to answer your question, bangkok works for me financially, logistically, and bureaucratically.

I apologize to the OP for editing his post for the quote, but I think the message left is relevant.

You said earlier that you don't like Thailand either, but now it has all those good things and it is "such a nice place".

So, which one is it?

Anyone who cries just at the thought of flying to Thailand, as you say your hot gf does, is nuts (although I think this you have already accepted, none of my business).

Bangkok and the area you live in, Tong Lor if I remember correctly from a previous post, if not please correct me, is a very pleasant city/area. Not everybody will love or even like it, but "to cry" just at the thought to have to stay there for a while? rolleyes.gif

I still think that the best thing for your hot gf would be to meet the richer and hotter hi-so Thai-Chinese gfs of so many other TV members. From what I have been told, those exercise, sushi, sauna or whatever else meetings will get her back to you with a big smile on her face.

Alternatively but on a similar idea, get her to join one of the top fitness clubs around your area (Capitol is not too far and easy access). Plenty of wealthy hot foreign women there too. I doubt the sauna and showers have the same amount of memorable times as the hotter hi-so Thai-Chinese girls ones, but maybe worth a try whistling.gif

Me personally not being all that enthused about residing in Thailand for more than 3 weeks at a time and saying it's a nice place are not mutually exclusive.

Vegas is a nice place although I doubt you would like it. Japan is nice place too but i don't like it either.

Moreover, although Bangkok is does not work for me socially, it works for me financially, logistically, and bureaucratically.

As I have expressed ad nasueum, I cant afford to maintain three different residences. I must work within the confines of my resources.

And remember, i have lived in some very bad places so BKK does not phase me. Yea, i would rather live in the Cape or Dubai but can't and don't get all bent up that I can't.

As already written in the missive, we already have a high end gym membership,a yoga membership at the place by Emporium, and she goes to the spa once a week..and leaves every 4 weeks or so to boot.

I think it's very rude and impolitic to say but she is not interested in Thai friends although I wish she was. She tried that but all they do is show her off and say how beautiful she is. I know it's hard to understand;I think it's funny that after three meetings all the Thai girls say is that she is beautiful over and over again during dinner. <deleted>?

Her tennis coach gawked at her for the entire 60 minutes of her lesson yesterday. I will have to switch to a female teacher as he just stairs and cant even hit the ball back to her.

No way to say it but to be blunt mam,but: no, I have not seen any hot expat women in her category here. I see her friends in Dubai and Vegas and they dimply do not exist outside of the EE models in Thailand.

We go out a lot and I am always looking for women for her to hang with. Even in Bed Suppeclub last night she was hands down the hottest farang in the place.

And she is not really THAT hot...I mean, she looks like an average Victoria Secrets model.

MR. if you don't mind.

And all this talk about heat, basically is what you bring up in almost any post rolleyes.gif

Sorry sir. My bad. No offense intended.

Yep, I know exactly where you are coming from...my last lady was working for NASA and an ex model.

What a load of crap.

I would not consider a FA for Emirates a similar vocation to a rocket science.

You doubt the veracity of my post...tomorrow is the day of reckoning my friend....

can someone start a poll please?

Aurellian - Based on what you have written here, and my reading between the lines - Thailand will not work for you and your girlfriend. I believe that some other forum posters have already said something similar, but "if you like Thailand more than your girlfriend, stay here. If you like your girlfriend more than Thailand, leave."

Your girlfriend is old enough and has traveled enough such that what she is experiencing cannot be only due to culture shock. Some people (for whatever reason) just do not match well with certain countries/cultures. This seems to be one of those cases. Staying here will only lead to more relationship heartache between you and her in the future.

Only you can make the decision based on everything you know. We here are only making guesses based on limited information.

• Like 1

So what do you think? Is he from India or Romania? For the poll of course.

What have you got against Romanians? I fell in love with this really beautiful Romanian woman, but she was much younger than me.............

Hmmmmm deja vu all over again????............ whistling.gif

Edited by Rob8891

Aurellian - Based on what you have written here, and my reading between the lines - Thailand will not work for you and your girlfriend. I believe that some other forum posters have already said something similar, but "if you like Thailand more than your girlfriend, stay here. If you like your girlfriend more than Thailand, leave."

Your girlfriend is old enough and has traveled enough such that what she is experiencing cannot be only due to culture shock. Some people (for whatever reason) just do not match well with certain countries/cultures. This seems to be one of those cases. Staying here will only lead to more relationship heartache between you and her in the future.

Only you can make the decision based on everything you know. We here are only making guesses based on limited information.

Yes, she does not jibe with Thailand. Me neither but it works and it's is a nice place.

My point is not to make her fall in love with the place but rather to wrest her out of her depression until the short sale comes through in vegas or my tenet takes a hike. That's it. I am trying to do psychological triage for a few months while not breaking my bank.

The trips help--but running off to Samui and Phucket every weekend is a grand a pop. I just cant afford it anymore.

I mean, really, is it that disagreeable here?

I also think that because I live in a shoe-box it exacerbates things. We had to live in Ohio for a few months --and that really sucked--but had more space and she was happier.

I would rather live in Issan in a 10000 bhat a month flat than live in Dayton. What a crap hole.

She actually prefers Ohio to BKK. that's insane.

LOl, will you put your money where your mouth is?

Born and raised in America mate. Born and raised.

When did Americans start saying, mate?

matey, bloke, homey, dude, slick mitten....I said mate, i must not be an American. I must be a brit.

lol...you got me...it's not hot in vegas either...lol

i am going to bed... tomorrow will be the day of reckoning for the haters and doubters.

salut :)

They stare at her more here than they do in Dubai??? Yeah right "mate".

Buy a nice place on the Palm and stay in Dubai....there are lots of people like you there..........best of luck

not like they do here. there are many beautiful people in dxb...she gets looks in vegas and la too, but not jaw dropping gawks like she does here...although cam newton sent her a bottle at Encore. She was like who is that big black guy..he's cute. I was like, its the starting qb for the panthers...a former first overall pick. She said,"so he's like Lebron"..yeah honey, sumptin like that...girls.

It's vegas, all hot girls get hit on there. no biggie.

Yes,not jibe with Thailand. Me neither but it works and it's is a nice place.

My point is not to make her fall in love with the place but rather to wrest her out of her depression until the short sale comes through in vegas or my tenet takes a hike. That's it. I am trying to do psychological triage for a few months while not breaking my bank.

In that case maybe it's better to take her to Insomnia instead of Bed.

Get some ice and other party accessories and go on a three day roll.

You'll be getting even better sex and she'll be exhausted for the next two weeks and won't be bothering you.

Repeat at will.

<deleted>..........How many more names can you drop??? places you claim to have lived in, people you claim to have met, people you claim to have drooled over your girl...... Sorry, but you could try the patience of a saint.....It has gone beyond funny, beyond self-obsession, it's plain boring now.

(yawn) coffee1.gif

<deleted>..........How many more names can you drop??? places you claim to have lived in, people you claim to have met, people you claim to have drooled over your girl...... Sorry, but you could try the patience of a saint.....It has gone beyond funny, beyond self-obsession, it's plain boring now.

(yawn) coffee1.gif

I agree. We will have to wait until tomorrow to prove bonafides.

So, which one is it?

ermm.gif

If she is actually depressed then she needs to get back to the west and get treatment before it gets worse.

Another dreamer, steak appetite and a hamburger budget.

With your monthly running and upkeep costs how many months do you think you will have before she upgrades?

Dunno man. But I will say one thing, flying around the world and staying in Hotels depletes a bank account darn quick. Traveling on someone else's dime is one thing but on your own is a whole different story...especially with no income coming in...i need to taper down expenses.

The visa run to Singapore..on points for that matter..cost me 1300 for two days.

my gf is not a gold digger;she just does not like it here. I have dated plenty of the aforementioned and she is not among them,

Singapore Air asia 5000 baht ,cheap but ok hotel in Little India Opposite Mustafa Centre. Should be able to do that for not more than 15k baht, and I have no idea what currency you are talking about anyway although I suspect it must be bars of gold?

Thats the problem with Raffles or The Fullerton they aint cheap

Just so you know for when the money runs out....................along with the woman.

I used points to stay at the mariott, but the darn booze. We had six mojitos in Clark Quay and it was about..I may be mistaken..but almost 25-30 bucks per drink at that cuban bar there, plus dinner, the night safari, late night snack room service, universal studios, a few bottles in duty free..1300 USD including airfare for two days in Singapore is about right.

Yeah but your moaning you cant afford xyz when you could easily "save" money and keep all 3 properties.

Ill give you 10/10 for stamina on this thread

Nigeria although he hasnt "blessed" me yet in his ramblings

You could well be right there! We've had the hard luck story....Just wait for the begging emails whistling.gif

Plenty of expats in BKK the type you'd find in Dubai, Singapore etc. They all do the same rounds.

Plenty of expatriate women to hang out with too.

None of it is rocket science to get out and meet people.

GF sounds like she is high maintainence.

I beg to differ my friend.

About which part?