Kanchanaburi

Yes there is, and it is relatively easy to find. If you are heading out of Kanchanburi, Tesco is to your right,take the next right at the traffic lights after Tesco, drive around half a mile up the road and the immigration office is on the left.

Edited by mrtoad

Kanchanaburi Immigration Office

Last Updated by Maestro on Oct 20, 2009

100/22 Mae Klong road

Amphoe Muang

Kanchanaburi 71000

Phone: 0-3456-4279

Email: [email protected]

100/22 ถนนแม่กลอง

ต. ปากแพร่ง อ. เมือง

จ. กาญจนบุรี 71000

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214923170432669428134.000465f03d84d91df360b&t=h&z=6

All immigration offices will extend a tourist visa. Don't mistake an office with a border checkpoint.

Mario, sorry to labour the point but ur last post is confusing - did u look at the link to Thai Immigration website - r u saying that Immigration Offices and checkpoints are one in the same?

All of them for the central region listed as checkpoints other than Don Muang are really offices where you can get an extension. Klong Toey at one time was a regular immigration office but not sure now.

Edited by ubonjoe

Thanks

I think my last post on this topic is to thank all for their replies and to ask is there currently a list of all Immigration Offices in Thailand that offer a 30 day extension? If not, that's cool and I'll use the Immigration Checkpoints purely as a guide.