Help,problem Uppload An Use Internet Site Correct

crille30

Ok sorry if bad titel not sure how to say short but ok all you guys here are very good so hope for some help

Issues

I live in a condo that have 50mb fiberoptic and her is True and 3bb so if one goes down the other one kicks in,

I logg in to at what we can call a plattform were I look for different reason like statistics,sales etc.

It does not show correct values,show wrong menu,it seams to be what i call totaly out of sync,its working but wrong.

And its not wifi but line in to each condo.Have many users from all over,Thailand,Euorpe etc and no one have any problem,only me

Then i put in my 3G aircard or I use proxy like hidemyass and then all is perfect.

I try on my other computer and the same thing so not a computerproblem so it looks like it is something with the internet line.

I can connect to everywere,other webistes,email etc all is fine but not this plattform,

So all good internet guys ant ideas?I will try to talk with tec for the internet but well my thai are not so good and ther english is

in same level as my Thai.Please help.

The issue is about a proxy server in the middle

proxy3.gif

To by pass the cache of the proxy server you can try adding some variables to the url

for example if mywebsite.com/home is in the cache your connection will be all the time looking in the proxy server

but if you add some vars to the url mywebsite.com/home?qwerty=123456 the proxy server need to get the information from internet or connecting you directly to the server that you look, in both cases you get the real content. But all the time you need to change the number since mywebsite.com/home?qwerty=123456 surely will be cached too

so changing all the time the last numbers do the magic.

Another way is using proxies, VPNs or SSH tunnels as you already know.

The real solution is upgrade the application in the server for use anti proxy/cache technology it's really easy, and depending of the architecture of the web application could be implemented in few time.

You can't ask for change the network architecture of the ISPs in Thailand.

The cache/proxy in the middle are more usual that the average user thinks

The cache/proxy in the middle are more usual that the average user thinks

Also I would venture a guess that the ISPs don't use a reasonable TTL for their proxies. I've seen TTLs of several days and why it can take so long for a member's avatar to show up correctly after changing it.

ok thanks guys but itgabs you say something about a application?is that me that have(can do that or is it the company that host the server?vpn is slowling it down to much.I never have this problem before,just moved here and my place before I had 3BB and perfect for 1year,Her they use true as main supplier,So this means I have to get my own 3BB or move ,again.Puhh,I dont think the company have the server care about my wishes haha.Thx guys