Bush For Nobel Peace Prize

Boon Mee

Not a doubt GWB & Tony Blair are THE MAN! (men). :o

Published February 2, 2004 SHT102

OSLO, NORWAY -- President George Bush, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and the European Union were among known nominees for the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize as the nomination deadline expired Sunday.

Last year there were a record 165 nominations for the prize, which went to Iranian lawyer and human rights activist Shirin Ebadi.

Even though the five-member Norwegian awards committee keeps the nomination list secret, those making the nominations often announce their candidate. Norwegian lawmaker Jan Simonsen has nominated Bush and Blair several years in a row. Simonsen wrote that by removing Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, they lessened the chance of a war.

The committee will announce its decision in mid-October and the award made Dec. 10.

Boon Mee

This whole Nobel thing doesn't make a sense. The anti-war Pope and the war-mongering Bush (along with his poodle) both nominated for the Nobel peace prize.

Membrane, I can understand Bush's policy to a certain point (even if I don't agree) but I really don't understand what his contributions to peace could be.

This whole Nobel thing doesn't make a sense. The anti-war Pope and the war-mongering Bush (along with his poodle) both nominated for the Nobel peace prize.

Membrane, I can understand Bush's policy to a certain point (even if I don't agree) but I really don't understand what his contributions to peace could be.

Right Cynic, the pro-war Bush and the anti-war J.Paul II both nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, it's NONSENSE (whatever side we've chosen).

Can we stop this nonsense?

GWB deserves the peace Nobel price!

Anybody who is not for this is against HIM.

Hear Hear - good words Axel!

Can you believe how worked-up these Lefties are getting at the thought that Bush would even qualify for a Peace Prize - Nobel or other?

Man, even when Blow-Job-Bill was in office the ill feelings directed towards him were not close to the viceral hatred shown GWB in this Forum. :o

Boon Mee

Boon Mee, you don't know what you did. I was LOL so loudly that my wife woke up, rolled over the dog, who started barking, woke up the mossies.....

Jeez man, I switch off the computer, nothing better can come in now. :o:D:D

Boon Mee, you don't know what you did. I was LOL so loudly that my wife woke up, rolled  over the dog, who started barking, woke up the mossies.....

Jeez man, I switch off the computer, nothing better can come in now. :o  :D  :D

Axel,

Hope your dog's OK - hey, let a couple "Dookaas" (sp) move in to take care of those dam* mosquitoes! :D

Boon Mee

Can you believe how worked-up these Lefties are getting at the thought that Bush would even qualify for a Peace Prize - Nobel or other?

Man, even when Blow-Job-Bill was in office the ill feelings directed towards him were not close to the viceral hatred shown GWB in this Forum. :D

Boon Mee

Can't you see the difference between a blow-job and blowing up children ? Blow it !! :o

Can we stop this nonsense?

GWB deserves the peace Nobel price!

Anybody who is not for this is against HIM.

Hear Hear - good words Axel!

Man, even when Blow-Job-Bill was in office the ill feelings directed towards him were not close to the viceral hatred shown GWB in this Forum. :D

Boon Mee

It seems there's a 42 carat plonker born every minute. :D And it's not even April 1 Axel, you cruel lad! :o Please have some sympathy for the mentally retarded and keep the laughter down, or the neighbours will complain.

Me too, I say give "Prez" Bush and B.liar the Nobel Peace Prize for their contributions to hastening the demise of the US Empire. Pax americanus. :D Maybe that's what the poodle had in mind all along? :D

Right. Blair is radio-controlled by Chirac and Shroeder.

Right. That's why he went to war against their wishes. And why he does everything that Bush wants. Because Chirac and Shroeder really love Bush, but they don't want to go public with it so they use Blair. :o

Right. Blair is radio-controlled by Chirac and Shroeder.

What's wrong with that? Chirac is a good French-bloke and Shroeder got

married 4 (four) times. So?? Where is the problem?

Aahh, and guys, if you cannot hold your cigar(s), smoke a Camel. :o

Me too, I say give "Prez" Bush and B.liar the Nobel Peace Prize for their contributions to hastening the demise of the US Empire. Pax americanus. Maybe that's what the poodle had in mind all along? :QUOTE]

Yep, the above is irrefutable proof that there's always more room in the Axis of Stupidity for Plachon.

Got an idea - why don't y'all hold an Anti-War Rally??? You could go around wearing those little Berets and calling yourselves "Comrad"! :o

Have a nice day...

Got an idea - why don't y'all hold an Anti-War Rally??? You could go around wearing those little Berets and calling yourselves "Comrad"! :D

Have a nice day...

Boon Mee, tonight u r a bit adventerous. I mean Pax americanus and than you call for the Axis of Stupidity for Plachon?

Lwt's face it, even Dr. cancelled his Plchon remarks tonight b4 I finishrf reading.

And Dr. must have been high on adventure stories. :o

Got an idea - why don't y'all hold an Anti-War Rally???  You could go around wearing those little Berets and calling yourselves "Comrad"!  :D

Have a nice day...

Boon Mee, tonight u r a bit adventerous. I mean Pax americanus and than you call for the Axis of Stupidity for Plachon?

Lwt's face it, even Dr. cancelled his Plchon remarks tonight b4 I finishrf reading.

And Dr. must have been high on adventure stories. :o

Why do some things and people never cease to amaze me in the "world" outside, as much as they do on this site? Bloody amazing, nein? :D

irrefutable proof that there's always more room in the Axis of Stupidity for Plachon.

Got an idea - why don't y'all hold an Anti-War Rally???  You could go around wearing those little Berets and calling yourselves "Comrad"!  :D

Have a nice day...

If the other Stupidos don't mind trite, long-winded, really boring speeches, plachon could be the Comrad Leader! :o