Automatic Pool Cleaners

PoolDoctor

Hi, just a quick note from The Pool Doctors. We now stock and sell automatic pool cleaning robots. Dolphin brand, one of the largest manufacturers in the world.

We carry 8 different sizes, from small units for residential pools, and large units for commercial pools. 10 years ago, the technology just wasn't there. Robots would get stuck on ladders, slopes, etc., however the latest units are really trouble-free. When combined with a sand filter, and salt water chlorinator & ph injector, pool maintenance is really pretty much hands free. I have one on my own pool.

We have a show unit permanently submerged in a display case in our showroom. Come by to have a look, they are really cool to watch. We just did a test run at View Talay. The bugger was flying all over the place, climbing walls, etc.

Picture here.

Best,

Gil

post-103402-0-38465500-1349418239_thumb.

Hi PoolDoctor

I don't suppose you have considered one small and simple enough for a 3 x 4metre by 0.5m deep tiled koi/goldfish pool (tiled floor/mosaic-tiled curved vertical walls)?

I've set up a couple of simple gravity filters through sponges in a bucket, fed from small pumps, but the fish seem to eat a lot and produce corresponding amount of crud. Cleaning the sponges of fish-poo isn't my favourite job!

R21

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up to this, we can arrange an on site demo for serious customers. Just let us know when and where, and we'll be at your pool with a demo unit.

Gil

I might be a serious customer if I had a ball park idea of the price of the unit, as we are in Phetchabun, which would involve around a 600 kms round trip from Bangkok if a demo were involved.

R21

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 4 months later...