Scopolamine Drug

eero

Hello frends

Now is to be very carefully because of scopolamine drug in Thailand.

My wife has been drugged and lost of 300.000 Bath. Go in Google and read about this drug.

My wifes frend In BKK lost 200.000. Frend in Kalasin 50.000 Bath and her frend 1.000.000 Bath.

They cream geel in your hand or but that in your drink and then you are out of control, you do everything what they say to you .

Go ATM and empty your account. But Thai police do not do nothing. The robbery gang go to BIG C and every person is in video when they come in, but Police Chaiyaphum said only you have to pay more if investigating. My wife has not money in own Bank but they ask if she can borrow from her frend and mother needs money. And so we lost 300.000 Bath.

If police do want to catch the gang is easy go to video Big C and make Thailand search in newspaper or something like that but they do not do nothing.

Desperrt falang los money and police do not do nothing in Thailand

From the Wikipedia entry for Scopolamine:

Urban legends

There have been rumors that robbers in the United States used a transcutaneous delivery mechanism involving business cards, pamphlets or flyers laced with the drug. The use of burundanga (aka scopolamine) impregnated credit cards to attack and to rob isolated people is often propagated by chain emails, although many of these are debunked by sites specialized to do so.

On the other hand, the reference to a transdermal patch as a method of administration indicates that the application of scopolamine to the skin does have some effect.

I smell a rat eero.

4 people related to you, or known by you. In varying locations throughout Thailand have had this done to them.

The odds of winning the lottery would be better than that.

And its not the first (or last) time it has been reported on TV.

And welcome to TV eero smile.png Pisser of a first post.

• Like 1