Pattaya Police Bust Big Gang Of Foreign Burglars

webfact

this is my first time to make a post and that is to ratcatcher I don't where you get your info but columbian is in south america and British Columbia is in North America not even close

Is that true?

Is it true? OMG, must have studied geography in LOFS. There is this new thing on the Internet called Google. Sounds like you will need instructions.

I have heard of Google, but what is OMG an LOFS? Riddles, riddles, riddles.....!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Land of 'something' smiles...?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the various asides, I think it's great to hear of any successes like this by the BiB.

Good work guys, and keep it up; we can do without anything of this nature which can either affect us directly, or can add to the list of reasons why they might want to make it difficult for us guests from overseas to live here on a permanent basis.

• Like 1

Police arrested a big gang of 11 mostly South Americans who had been burglarizing homes in Pattaya and other areas.

The main areas targeted by the burglars were Bang Khen, Bang Kapi, Toong Kru, Klong Samwa, Taweewattana Bangkok, Amphur Phrapradaeng, Samutprakarn province, Amphur Pakkred, Nonthaburi province.

Must be missing something as none of those places is even within 100km of Pattaya

I thought exactly the same. Why do many media agants use "Pattaya" as headline, as "catcher"? All those places mentioned are in or close to Samut Prakan (where I live). Pattaya is not even mentioned as one of the main areas where they were active. Poor headline!

this is my first time to make a post and that is to ratcatcher I don't where you get your info but columbian is in south america and British Columbia is in North America not even close

Is that true?

Is it true? OMG, must have studied geography in LOFS. There is this new thing on the Internet called Google. Sounds like you will need instructions.

I have heard of Google, but what is OMG an LOFS? Riddles, riddles, riddles.....!

I know what it all crazy.gif means and l am a numnut. smile.png

At my condo in Nontaburi I have seen many Africans hanging out smoking in the late evening. I am pretty sure they are not tourist. I would guess they could be just like the above gents.

"Members of the gang of thieves were identified as: Mr. Torres Rodigrace Carlos Enrike, age 35, nationality Columbian; Mr. Franco Jose Ardan, age 40, nationality Columbian; Mr. Andres Felipe Restorpo, age 26, nationality Columbian; Mr. Sanches Garati Mac Jaimi, age 35, nationality Peruvian; Mr. Lopez Salazar George, age 39, nationality Mexican; Mr. Degado Pinsion Oscar Ivan, age 31, nationality Columbian; Mr. Lucus Zunica Juan Carlos, age 32, nationality Mexican; Mr. Evan Kerrero Risc, age 35, nationality Mexican"

I trust their visas and work permits were in order.

BTW Columbian isn't a nationality it's what they call people from British Columbia.

These chaps were Colombians I guess.

I hope the Pattaya police have a few more big busts in their town too.

I trust you were joking about Colombians being called people from British Columbia. If you weren't joking I would expect a full apology is in order. Plus the forum should banish you to one week of geography lessons.

Police arrested a big gang of 11 mostly South Americans who had been burglarizing homes in Pattaya and other areas.

The main areas targeted by the burglars were Bang Khen, Bang Kapi, Toong Kru, Klong Samwa, Taweewattana Bangkok, Amphur Phrapradaeng, Samutprakarn province, Amphur Pakkred, Nonthaburi province.

Must be missing something as none of those places is even within 100km of Pattaya

Pity they haven't got round to crime on their own doorstep like "jet Ski ops "

At my condo in Nontaburi I have seen many Africans hanging out smoking in the late evening. I am pretty sure they are not tourist. I would guess they could be just like the above gents.

They appear African to your eyes ?

They are 'hanging-out' in the late evening ??

They are ''smoking'' ???

And from this information you assume they're not tourists and involved in serious criminal activity ? w00t.gif

If this post wasn't so pathetic it would be funny - get a life you sad geezer and stop judging people by you're own jaundiced standards.

• Like 1

I'm glad none of them are Brits rolleyes.gif

Surprising, no?

In a week when we've had a Belgian loser kicking-off in Soi Bukhao, a bunch of dodgy S.Americans being arrested for grand larceny, a Russkie has fallen down some stairs and an unfortunate RSA guy devided to end it all on Beach Rd, I am happy to report that myself and fellow UK expats are flying the flag for decency, high standards and fair play; the sun never sets etc etc guitar.gif

• Like 1

The blame lies with the Thai authorities that allow these people into the country with virtually no questions asked.

The word worldwide is that Thailand is a soft touch and a safe haven for economic refugees, criminals and the scum of the Earth. Get rid of one lot and soon will be replaced by more. It`s a never-ending vicious circle, the situation only worsening year by year.

I know what it all crazy.gif means and l am a numnut. smile.png

....no objections.

Is that true?

Yes it is true! To makes things simple and if you lived in the United States, British Colimbia is where you get your lumber from and Colombia is where you get your Cocaine from? Although I must admit great coffee from Colombia as well to.

Is that true?

Yes it is true! To makes things simple and if you lived in the United States, British Colimbia is where you get your lumber from and Colombia is where you get your Cocaine from? Although I must admit great coffee from Colombia as well to.

British Colimbia, I could not find that on my maps! But it sounds great!

cheesy.gif

"Members of the gang of thieves were identified as: Mr. Torres Rodigrace Carlos Enrike, age 35, nationality Columbian; Mr. Franco Jose Ardan, age 40, nationality Columbian; Mr. Andres Felipe Restorpo, age 26, nationality Columbian; Mr. Sanches Garati Mac Jaimi, age 35, nationality Peruvian; Mr. Lopez Salazar George, age 39, nationality Mexican; Mr. Degado Pinsion Oscar Ivan, age 31, nationality Columbian; Mr. Lucus Zunica Juan Carlos, age 32, nationality Mexican; Mr. Evan Kerrero Risc, age 35, nationality Mexican"

I trust their visas and work permits were in order.

BTW Columbian isn't a nationality it's what they call people from British Columbia.

These chaps were Colombians I guess.

I hope the Pattaya police have a few more big busts in their town too.

Strange I lived in British Columbia for 34 years and never heard that term in regards to people living there. It was always used to denote people living in Columbia.

Is that true?

British Colimbia, I could not find that on my maps! But it sounds great!

cheesy.gif

Is the coffee or the coke better there? ---cheesy.gif

People from British Columbia are Canadians ... or canucks ... as in Johnny Canuck.

I wonder why ferang criminals don't just knock over a few Thai Banks, which have very little security. The regional City Banks have no security that I've seen. A few of the big malls in Udon or Nong Khai have a few unarmed elderly guards. Even the Chiang Mai Banks seem clueless about security. Once, at a Kasi Korn Bank in Ban Dung, I saw a delivery guy pack 1MM ThB into a ratty shoulder bag, jump onto a trashed scooter and head off to deliver the money. I was cashing $2k USD into my Account. I told the desk manager, that in America ... that guy would get less than one block before he was robbed and that their bank would be robbed almost immediately. "Not our Culture", he said. I guess the Russian Mafia guys are just too drunk to bother with robbing banks, when they can exist of the avails of their thai GF's.

Edited by cdnski12

Is that true?

Colombia is a very beautiful Country. Mineral resources are vast and varied. Oil, coal, natural gas, platinum,gold, most of the Worlds emeralds. Snow capped mountains to rain forest to deserts. You can choose to live in the climate that suits you. Warmer go down from the mountains, cooler go up and every varible inbetween. Abundant food and yet many people live in poverty and squalor. The country produces some of the finest people you'll every want to know, and some of the worst people to walk the face of the Earth. Thievers are as abundant as leaves on a tree, from the street urchin to the police to the politicians to the pistoleros.

I love Colombia, but there is a darkness within some of the people that is legendary throughout South and Central America. A Colombian necktie is something you don't want to own.

Good nick, but why do we need to see all the names of the brass? What about the B.i.B. that accompanied them, Police are all Police irrespective of rank, but I know, this is how they do it here, all about 'face' and the bust pic being displayed in the family home.

What kind of twisted junk is this .. any excuse for a cheap shot at someone over the internet, thats all this is.