Halloween Liquid Latex

bobbysamuels

I am in desperate need to find some liquid latex for Halloween. i have been to Seacon, Siam Square, The mall Bangkapi, Paragon and on nut but am yet to find it. If someone knows where i can find some, it would be greatly appreciated. Please don't say to find a rubber trader and then add some chemicals myself to it, i just want the bottled stuff that is ready for use.

Thanks

I couldn't find any either, so I am going with a homemade alternative. You CAN get latex here for cheap, it's just not safe for skin and eye contact, I will use it for making intestines.

You can use PVA glue such as TOA brand, but the layers and thin and it takes a long time to dry. I tried making wounds with the glue and tissue, but wasn't patient enough and when I went to begin to rip the wound open it got all mushy.

The other alternative I will be attempting tomorrow is equal parts flavorless gelatin, water and glycerine. There are youtube tutorials on how to do this.

As for fake blood, corn syrup and food dye, add corn starch for scabbing and clotting effects. Also mix it in with Vaseline for a wet sticky looking wound.

The pic is me at halloween last year in the US, used liquid latex, needed to make the raw flesh more stick and less flat looking. We'll see how it goes this year.

post-30367-0-33027800-1351254369_thumb.j

couldnt find any

but used eyelash glue instead

worked perfectly

just need to apply lots

What are you using it for and how much per bottle?

I'm using it for scars and open flesh wounds. It comes in really small bottles but they only cost 20baht each at the tawanna markets in bangkapi

to cover my entire mouth area from nostrils to neck i had to use 5 bottles. It was the size of a small pack of super glue. It turned out exactly like latex and i just peeled it off after too.

I couldn't find any either, so I am going with a homemade alternative. You CAN get latex here for cheap, it's just not safe for skin and eye contact, I will use it for making intestines.

You can use PVA glue such as TOA brand, but the layers and thin and it takes a long time to dry. I tried making wounds with the glue and tissue, but wasn't patient enough and when I went to begin to rip the wound open it got all mushy.

The other alternative I will be attempting tomorrow is equal parts flavorless gelatin, water and glycerine. There are youtube tutorials on how to do this.

As for fake blood, corn syrup and food dye, add corn starch for scabbing and clotting effects. Also mix it in with Vaseline for a wet sticky looking wound.

The pic is me at halloween last year in the US, used liquid latex, needed to make the raw flesh more stick and less flat looking. We'll see how it goes this year.

post-30367-0-33027800-1351254369_thumb.jpg

Just wondering, is this look a turn on for hot Thai chicks to have horny urges?

Personally, I think this gentleman looks a bit ugly and should visit his local clinic to get a hand full of pills. cheesy.gif

Edited by jcw