Experience Today At Tct For 3Rd Waiver

ThaiRich

Went in and took my number, it was called within 3 minutes. Handed my paper work in. The nice young man at the desk asked me when I needed to have it returned. I told him I was hoping today, because I live a 4 hour drive by car from the M.O.E. He asked me to sit down and wait a minute he would find out how long it would take. 30 minutes later he walked over to where I was sitting handed me my new 2 year waiver and told me to have a nice day. I nearly fell out of my seat. Thanks to the staff at the T.C.T. for a great job.

That's in BKK right? Or are there other offices around Thailand?

I don't need my next waiver until March/April when I apply for my new work permit, but if things are that straight forward when you visit their office directly, then I might check it out next time I'm in the area. As then I could also probably find out more about what I'll need my next waiver as well.

I don't need my next waiver until March/April when I apply for my new work permit, but if things are that straight forward when you visit their office directly, then I might check it out next time I'm in the area. As then I could also probably find out more about what I'll need my next waiver as well.

Yes, that is in BKK in the Ministry of Education complex. All you need is exactly the same documents you had last time. PLUS one more of anything showing you are working your way towards compliance. For example if you had nothing and got your first waiver, all you need to show this time is a receipt for enrollment to the culture course or the certificate that you finished the culture course and you will get your next waiver.

Edited by ThaiRich

Yes, that is in BKK in the Ministry of Education complex. All you need is exactly the same documents you had last time. PLUS one more of anything showing you are working your way towards compliance. For example if you had nothing and got your first waiver, all you need to show this time is a receipt for enrollment to the culture course or the certificate that you finished the culture course and you will get your next waiver.

Could you please list what you took? Degree cert or transcript for example.

Could you please list what you took? Degree cert or transcript for example.

I am not sure what was all in the document package. The application is written in Thai and my school just got everything together from what documents they have and the TCT has a record of everything you have given them in the past. I didn't assemble the paper work the school did and I just handed it in to the TCT.

Third provisional teaching permit? Same school? Probably not.

Yeah, same school...

Good news. Congratulations.

Me too. Got a 3rd waiver at the same school .. took test 1 for compliance.

sent from my ..................#

• Like 1

Third provisional teaching permit? Same school? Probably not.

Yeah, same school...

Good news. Congratulations.

Me too. Got a 3rd waiver at the same school .. took test 1 for compliance.

sent from my ..................#

Again, as long as every application for a waiver is accompanied by proof of working towards compliance the waiver will be granted. Thailand is trying to improve it's standards NOT run all the foreign teachers out. Follow the rules and do what your suppose to do and you will get the waiver. Easy as pie.

• Like 2

^ Curious to know. How many of your provisional teaching permits are registered in the TCT's database? http://www.ksp.or.th...ense_search.php

I can't read thai. Explain to me how to use this and I can answer your question.

In the third field from the top, type your passport number. Check all four boxes and click the first button at the bottom. If your records don't show up take away your passport number and type in the fourth field from the top your full name in capitals. Check the four boxes and click the first bottom.

Thanks for your time, ThaiRich.

• Like 1

^ Curious to know. How many of your provisional teaching permits are registered in the TCT's database? http://www.ksp.or.th...ense_search.php

I can't read thai. Explain to me how to use this and I can answer your question.

In the third field from the top, type your passport number. Check all four boxes and click the first button at the bottom. If your records don't show up take away your passport number and type in the fourth field from the top your full name in capitals. Check the four boxes and click the first bottom.

Thanks for your time, ThaiRich.

all the way to the right is a box and it says 3

Thank you very much, ThaiRich. Some teachers reported to be on their third provisional teaching permit but in the database were only two. You're on a registered third provisional teaching permit and that's good news as the provisional teaching permit requirements only state a first and second provisional teaching permit.

http://www.ksp.or.th...cumentation.pdf

• Like 1

Thank you very much, ThaiRich. Some teachers reported to be on their third provisional teaching permit but in the database were only two. You're on a registered third provisional teaching permit and that's good news as the provisional teaching permit requirements only state a first and second provisional teaching permit.

http://www.ksp.or.th...cumentation.pdf

Thaicbr says he is also on his third waiver. You should know that what is written is not always what is followed. TIT.

• Like 1