Slot Machines Confiscated After Police Raid On Grocery Store: Sattahip

webfact

Slot machines Confiscated after Police raid on grocery store

By Staff Reporter

gamble.jpg

Two of three men arrested for operating gambling den

SATTAHIP: -- The owners of a grocery store were arrested for operating illegal gambling slot machines.

The three owners of a grocery shop, Somwan Buaban, 60, Surapong Khayan, 20, and Kriangsak Maneechote, 19, were the subject of a police raid after reports of a room at the back of their grocery store being used for gambling came to the attention of the authorities in Sattahip, south of Pattaya.

The shop owners have admitted that the grocery store was simply a front for a gambling operation which was popular with teenagers and was taking up to 80,000 baht a month through the machines.

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...-grocery-store/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-10-30

footer_n.gif

The government should open Pachinko machine parlors and the winners get their choice of some nice gifts. Pachinko is like a pinball machine but vertical, you play with and win steel balls, ball bearings which are traded in for watches, homewares, and the likes. They were a roaring success in the 70's in Japan, although I have not been back, I am sure that they are still in business.

The government should open Pachinko machine parlors and the winners get their choice of some nice gifts. Pachinko is like a pinball machine but vertical, you play with and win steel balls, ball bearings which are traded in for watches, homewares, and the likes. They were a roaring success in the 70's in Japan, although I have not been back, I am sure that they are still in business.

Pachinko is still booming in Japan with shops all over the place.

They have one of these machines in a shop where I live in Issan, the machine is in the entrance for everyone to see.

Last time I was in I wasted 20 baht sad.png

Am I a criminal now?

Criminal?... doubtful. Parsimonious?... possibly. Incredibly optimistic?... certainly whistling.gif

What is more important to Thailand's Keystone Cops. The actual pinch or the group Photo's?

I would suggest the photos and they can distract us from minor things like Drug Dealing , Jet Ski Scams , Bribery & all those other extremely minor crimes when we can show such a Major Bust and get the chance to get it on Camera for the world to see that Pattaya , Prevents CRIME........................Well a perception of prevention anyway

cheesy.gif

What is more important to Thailand's Keystone Cops. The actual pinch or the group Photo's?

I would suggest the photos and they can distract us from minor things like Drug Dealing , Jet Ski Scams , Bribery & all those other extremely minor crimes when we can show such a Major Bust and get the chance to get it on Camera for the world to see that Pattaya , Prevents CRIME........................Well a perception of prevention anyway

cheesy.gif

A rap over the knuckles for the villans and take the machines to a new location, how are the 11 of us going to make a Baht and pay off the top brass.

It's all too easy to ask "why are police not doing something more important ?".

That can be said no matter what they do and wherever in the world they are doing it.

No matter what the crime, there will always be a bigger one happening somewhere but right now they are doing something and tomorrow they will do something else.

If police resources were finite in any country all crimes would be tackled and solved but they are not and so they aren't.

I really would love to know just where the Utopia is that many posters came from in which all things are so perfect.