1 Year Multiple Chinese Visa Req...any Good Agents?

Does anyone know a good agent that can get me a 1 year multiple entry visa to China..

I've had them previously and also had a residence permit but it's getting more difficult.

I have an official invite from the Chinese Government of Jue Guang - Jiangsu and am a UK passport holder.

If anyone has any RECENT experience of a good agent getting multiple entry visa into China it would be appreciated.

i got my one year multiple entry visa two weeks ago. it is indeed much harder to get now.

my wife is chinese but they still required alot of paperwork. In past years it was really easy to get but since July of this year the regulations have changed.

Hi Manao,

I got the visa myself. But it took me 3 days, because they always wanted some paper that I didn't have with me.

I got a one year tourist visa (L). Multiple Entry - 30 days per entry.

It seems like they want a work permit to issue visas, although if you are in Thailand as a tourist, they may give you a Chinese tourist visa only valid for one month.

I don't have a work permit and entered Thailand this time on a 30 day visa exempt, so that was difficult to explain to them.

Take as many supporting documents as possible. I had everything from my wife's Hukou to my China drivers license, and they still were able to ask for something that I didn't have with me.

Reason for Edit: Add "Multiple Entry"

Edited by pampal