Real Fair Price On Koh Samui

khman

Hello, trying to open a topic with negocied prices...

Now I know good prices for taxis, fireworks...

I can post in this topic...

Now I want to know real price for audio earphones Beats by Dr Dre . So I don t spend 10 minutes to negociate...!

Seems there are at least 3 versions

- small

- small with microphone

- big

Thanks

Um..... watch this .... You want real or Fake?

Another site shows them around $400.00 usd. or 12,000 baht (so bet more in Thailand if you can even find the real McCoy!

Me doubts you'll find on Samui... there was an authorized agent listed in BKK... but the web site has a dead link.... blink.png

Is this guy for real????

I mean, come on man..... Discounts on fireworks and headphones ????

Just come here and shop around. You are wasting your time with this forum (and its members time) trying to save 20 Baht here or 50 Baht there......

Give us a break !!!!

If your budget is that tight, ......wait for a while, work an extra job (if you can find one of the few available), and save some more $$.... Then come here for a real holiday without worrying about saving every possible Baht.

• Like 2

i shall sell you some for a few thousand baht or nearest offer. why don;t you e-mail dr dre if he dont know then know one does. u can trust him he is a doctor and so am i

Edited by BigC

You live in a "tourist trap". You look like one so you are one. Speak to the vendors in fleuant Thai and see what happens. You live here and most likely haven't even made a attempt to learn their language. What do you expect? Is it any different in the country where you live? I think not, most likely everybody pays the tourist price! Where are you from?

Edited by wayned
  • Like 2

Checked and responded accordingly

Well you obviously haven't.If you suspect a troll, use the report button. I am responding to you publicly as you have made the wrong assumption.

I know the member , he is not a troll & is entitled to ask questions on subjects he sees fit as long as it falls within the guidelines

He doesn't deserve to get a dressing down or accused of trolling.

If you find the topic not to your liking, taste etc................ no problems, move on, no need to reply.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Thanks Roo,

And if it helps...

- Yes I do live in Koh Samui

- Khap put passa thai nip-noy (I go to school but not very good student!).

- If preferring to pay close to thai price instead of tourist price is being cheap, yes I am cheap. With 20 bahts saved on beach road shops, you can do so many things... Eat, drink, give a tip....

- And I love everyone here and elsewhere, I sooo love Thailand and its people, the sun, security, so no problem with the trolls I take them on the fun side, I am used to it !

Enjoy guys.

• Like 1

Is this guy for real????

I mean, come on man..... Discounts on fireworks and headphones ????

Just come here and shop around. You are wasting your time with this forum (and its members time) trying to save 20 Baht here or 50 Baht there......

Give us a break !!!!

If your budget is that tight, ......wait for a while, work an extra job (if you can find one of the few available), and save some more $$.... Then come here for a real holiday without worrying about saving every possible Baht.

As usual, but I am used to it, there are trolls here. It is funny I take them with a smile.

No problem, I assume.

I live here and yes, if I can have a taxi for 200thb instead of 250thb I prefer.

If I can get 10 fireworks for 1000thb instead of 9, I prefer.

If fireworks are 300thb and not 400, I will buy more often. I prefer.

I prefer to pay the closest to thai prices instead of farang prices.

I totally understand if you don't care paying 200 or 250thb. Not me.

40thb not spent is another padthai for me, worth 1000thb for me !!!

The fairer the better for me.

If you don't agree no problem.

if you are buying real and not fake then the price should be set. You could try Thai ebay if you have a thai person to help you

Going back to the op, if you dont find them on samui, dr dre headphones are available from one of the concessions on the 2nd floor of central plaza in surathani and are 2,990 baht. Unfortunately i dont know which type they were, looked big to me for earphones. Several colours available

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect App

At that price ! I highly suspect fakes

Going back to the op, if you dont find them on samui, dr dre headphones are available from one of the concessions on the 2nd floor of central plaza in surathani and are 2,990 baht. Unfortunately i dont know which type they were, looked big to me for earphones. Several colours available

At that price ! I highly suspect fakes

Mmmm, yes, either fakes, not what i thought they were, or i missheard what they said.

i bought them as a present for someone in the paragon center in bangkok i suppose that does not help u in samui on the other hand if you are passing through or u know anyone popping down from Bangers then well nuff said