Urgent Bus Accident

khman

Hello i am right now in vip bus from koh samui to bangkok and on opposite road i saw a bus (official government bus) upside down. It is on road 41/ah18 near the city Sawi.

Any info?

Hard to say but i hope only injuries.

Feel free to move this topic.

If this is the 1st time you have seen a bus accident in Thailand don't be suprised to see more as you travel around. It's not on Samui so not related to this forum

He did say move it if we need to. I'll just close it for now.

We have scoured all news reports , with no result. Hopefully no one was hurt & it was not newsworthy.

As for it being Samui related or not, that would have been a decision taken by the bus destination. Many travel to Samui via this sort of transport.

If this is the 1st time you have seen a bus accident in Thailand don't be suprised to see more as you travel around. It's not on Samui so not related to this forum

If there were people from samui on the bus then it is related to samui or samui islands. First step is information gathering. thanks for posting as people can start digging

sorry i know you probably did not notice at the time as your were probably driving past but i have to ask just in case. did u see any bus numbers or the proviences that it was detined to stop at?

If not no worries i am sure it shall come out soon.

Needs posting as some of us might know people that were on their way to Bangers and have not herd from the people yet.