Badmington Courts That Aint Always Packed

mrireland

Ive played in 700th Stadium but its almost always packed from 5pm to finish and only opens at 4pm. Ive also played in the court in the municpal stadium, from 2:30-3:30pm it seems quiet and after that for most of the day its quite busy so hit and miss if you go later. Also today i tried and there not open until 5pm.

I also tried the court in lanna golf club, it doesnt seem to open until 5:30 and when i went in there kids were using the court and the guys said it was booked up until 8pm, i presume thats close to closing.

I also sometimes play in the outdoor court outside the 700th stadium courts, there crappy but do the job, i know i can play anywhere but i like playing on courts where you have lines and aint blinded by the sun although at this stage i would consider a decent outdoor court. Problem is with 700th Stadium for the last 7+ days there is a big festival on there and you cant play outdoors.

Is there any other place with badmington courts that isnt always packed. I guess around 4-5pm is ideal but earlier is fine too, it seems none of the courts open early though. I dont mind paying and i realize the quieter places are likely not to be the same standard but if anyone has any recommendations and directions along with rough opening hours would be grateful

The municipal stadium tuesdays and fridays 2pm-4pm, has a group of farangs and some Thais playing, but next week may be quieter as its Loy Krathong week.

six excellent courts, no danger of it being busy and costs 30bt each.

I have also been at different times, when the doors are locked but if you keep in mind the above days and times there will be courts available or you can join in the group.

• 2 weeks later...

Is @CNX BADMINTON CENTER the same place as the badmington court right beside lanna driving range?

Anyone have any ideas what time they open or is it still even open? Cant seem to find it on google maps, where they said it was i used street view and i couldnt see anything other than houses?

Is it farang friendly?