Sarasas Witaed School Nakhon Ratchasima

Boxter

Hello

Does anyone have any information about this new bilingual school in Korat? I am thinking of starting my toddler there but from what I have seen it seems pretty regimented, for-profit oriented, inflexible especially in offering trial periods and long hours for young kids. I'm not sure what it's religious bias is but I suspect Catholic?? These are the negatives but I'm keen to get some positive info as well if anyone has some. Of course if not then this makes my decision easier.

My other choice would be Plookpanya however this is not a bilingual school.

Cheers in advance

Boxter

PS In the brochure all the trees are photoshopped in, can't blame them I guess, no landscaping yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been there done that...

I finally decided to put my 2.5 year old in Assumption School in Nakorn Rachasima.

I have no complaints and he is coming along well (almost 3 now), bit surprised that they are teaching him Tai Kwondo, give it another 2 years and he will be able to "do me in!"

There's no proper international schools in Korat', so I am moving to Bangkok before he starts Kindergarten 1 next year.

No complaints about Assumption school, it is a catholic school but they seem to spend a lot of time having the Buddhist monks in and I even have to provide my boy with offerings for the monks once a month.

I would disregard the "Catholic" aspect of the school, there is nothing Catholic about it really.