Dog Trap

edwardrake

Need a trap to get rid of a lery adult stray made its home around the house, it killed two pups two days in a row last week, bosses my dogs around, aggressive, riddled with bugs, has to go

anyone know where to get a trap around Hua Hin/Cha-Am?,,,

alternatively a dog catcher would do fine if any kind fellow knows of such.

Cheers

Ed

Edited by edwardrake

And what are you going to do with this 'lery' (sic?) stray once you've caught it...??

Why not just go to the local market, buy a catapult ("nang satick" in Thai) and let it know it is no longer welcome!?

It'll soon disappear once you've pelted it with the dry mud balls the Thais use....

Village couple of miles down the road where all street dogs are fed daily by a local philanthropist, spends 16,500 baht/mo on them. A lot of happy well fed dogs in small gangs patrolling their own bit of territory up and down the main drag. Have his permission to make the transfer with donation for upkeep. All very humane. This one's a pup killer so it's pretty lucky considering. Lery. Sorry, leery. I hate bad spelling too.

Edited by edwardrake

BUY a catapult. coffee1.gif

Alright then - make one...!? But why bother when someone else will go to the trouble for you for 20 baht? coffee1.gif

Sorry, you lost me now, who does what for 20 bht?

Errrm - make a catapult. That is what they cost (20 baht) at my local market... What are you talking about?

rolleyes.gif ...................Try Chang Draught...................thumbsup.gif

rolleyes.gif ...................Try Chang Draught...................thumbsup.gif

No thanks - each to their own..!? You might want to try less yourself... whistling.gif

Look numnut, you asked a question, got the same answer twice from who have dealt with this stuff and you want to make a problem. rolleyes.gif God 'elp us. coffee1.gif

BUY a catapult. coffee1.gif

Alright then - make one...!? But why bother when someone else will go to the trouble for you for 20 baht? coffee1.gif

Sorry, you lost me now, who does what for 20 bht?

Errrm - make a catapult. That is what they cost (20 baht) at my local market... What are you talking about?

I think the op might have meant to suggest you buy a slingshot.

Sent from my GT-I9003

No thanks - each to their own..!? You might want to try less yourself... whistling.gif

Look numnut, you asked a question, got the same answer twice from who have dealt with this stuff and you want to make a problem. rolleyes.gif God 'elp us. coffee1.gif

God 'elp us indeed...

My second response was a rhetorical question. And how am I trying to make this into a problem..? The OP asked how to get rid of a dog and I told him to get a catapult from a market. I still have no idea what you are going on about??

@Tom Tao - slingshot = catapult in 'British' English. Sorry for the confusion there...

Hahaha numnut. I can't stop laughing! clap2.gif

Hahaha numnut. I can't stop laughing! clap2.gif

It should probably be 'numbnut', but anyway... I won't lose too much sleep! thumbsup.gif

thank god there are many kind people feeding soi dogs like the guy in the village, you make sound like you haver to be some kind of warren buffet to feed and give weater to homless animals left by small minded thais who give animals little human rights., there must be an area away from your home that you can leave food and water so it lives around there and not near your home, in fact it sounds like you already know that