Muslim Food Cart Stalls

barefoot1988

any muslim food cart stalls that sell curry/samosa etc etc to recommend? preferably somewhere around ksk/chang phueak

last sunday i had a saffron rice, kebab wrap and samosa at the sunday thapae gate stalls. the saffron rice and kehab taste alright but the samosa is really a killer, bloody tasty and kill all other competitors samosa effortless, any idea where does this stall usually operates at? i knew she had a shop somewhere else, its a little rude on my side but i overheard her talking on the phone about waiting for her before closing the shop

The Kebab House is where the seller is from. Near Zoe in Yellow. One of the family members has been there every Sunday for many years. IMHO one of the most reliable Indian Restaurants in town. The brother owns Royal India in back o f them.

A Muslim friend told me there will be some kind of Muslim Food Festival this weekend I believe. Not sure of the details but I think she said it will be on Chang Klan.

• Like 1

The Kebab House is where the seller is from. Near Zoe in Yellow. One of the family members has been there every Sunday for many years. IMHO one of the most reliable Indian Restaurants in town. The brother owns Royal India in back o f them.

A Muslim friend told me there will be some kind of Muslim Food Festival this weekend I believe. Not sure of the details but I think she said it will be on Chang Klan.

Several times in the last few weeks I have seen the road the mosque is on off of Changklan closed down looked like a walking street. Did not bother to go down it but could be just thee thing for a Muslim food cart. I know there are several restaurants on the street and in the Mosque selling Muslim food.

edit

That is in the Night Bazaar area. Changklan is a long street, It is the closes to Tha Pai road

Edited by hellodolly

There are a group of muslim, Indian and Pakistani stalls near the parking area of Anusarn market I have tried most of them, as in all food stalls, quality is hit or miss.

Caution: One of those sellers (not sure if Indian or Pakistani) hygiene standards are not acceptable!

There are a group of muslim, Indian and Pakistani stalls near the parking area of Anusarn market I have tried most of them, as in all food stalls, quality is hit or miss.

Caution: One of those sellers (not sure if Indian or Pakistani) hygiene standards are not acceptable!

Only one?

Every Friday night they block off the Soi on Chanklan Road where the mosque is and have many, many food vendors. A lot of variety to be had, including samosas. The best for me so far has been a dahl and deep fried vegetarian curry balls.

i would like to ask, is that shop kind or the food cart kind? i don't remember seeing any muslim food carts around there, there is a row of middle eastern and indian food shops but i believe none are muslim since they actually serve alcohols

Edited by barefoot1988

i would like to ask, is that shop kind or the food cart kind? i don't remember seeing any muslim food carts around there, there is a row of middle eastern and indian food shops but i believe none are muslim since they actually serve alcohols

Food cart in parking lot of Talaat Anusarn. Best to be avoided.

As good as a samosa can be they are a highly suspect source of food poison. I won't touch them unless I know they are made fresh.

Sorry to poop on your culinary party. Also,it is a matter of taste....but who wants Muslim food when surrounded by Thai-food!

• 2 weeks later...