Computer Repair Who Makes House Calls?

rideswings

Anyone know of a good computer repairman who makes house calls? We live near Chedi and we need someone to come look at a laptop and a monitor we have connected to it which seems to be black now. Its a new monitor, so Im not sure what the problem is. Im not looking for computer advice, I tried to fix it myself already, just looking for a repairman.

Thanks!

Edited by rideswings

It maybe that all you need to do is go into the moritor's menu and pick the connection type that is being use from the new moritor. Like are you using the HDMI or VGA connection. In the menu from the new moritor see if you have a connection1 or connection2 and then try the other one.

Highly recommended is Mr. Brown, who charged Bt.500 for a house call last time he visited me. Living here on a retirement visa, for obvious reasons he keeps a low profile and doesn't advertise--but he's expert. His phone number: 0846117638.

• Like 1

If it's just a laptop and monitor issue, why not take the laptop into Panthip or one of the many shops and have them show you?? I had the same problem and found that it was a simple matter of holding fn, then f7 which gave me the option of laptop or external monitor,,,,or both. Save yourself a housecall.

I have used Microgenesis for many years and found them honest, efficient, knowledgeable and a real pleasure to deal with. They not only do house visits in the city, you can call and order equipment which they will bring to you, cash on delivery. Just ordered a heavy UPS - which I would otherwise have had to lug home by myself.

The contact is Khun Oh - she speaks good English and is charming to boot. Tel 085-524-2121