Where Can I Get Non Slip Matting?

topt

I am looking to get some sort of non slip surface to put on ordinary indoor shiny floor tiles to stop our dogs slipping when they start fighting - one of them has a hip problem so this does not help. We have been using a beach mat but this just gets trashed as it has no grip on the tiles.

Need to cover an area of approx. 2.2m x 2.2m

Something like a yoga/exercise mat would work but we would need to cover the above area so could work out expensive and I have no idea where to buy from.

Anybody have any ideas and from where to buy?

Thanks

Open front store behind Big C 2nd road, sell large non slip rubber type door mats.

Thanks, good idea should have thought of this place.

we bought a really nice non-slip shower mat. A bit less than 2x2 meters. Check out the HomePro (Works?) store in Big C Extra on Klang. Quite a few options.

That is one big shower area.......thanks for the suggestion. I did not think they would do a shower mat that big - can I ask you how much it was?

we bought a really nice non-slip shower mat. A bit less than 2x2 meters. Check out the HomePro (Works?) store in Big C Extra on Klang. Quite a few options.

I just skyped with the gf and she said she has looked there but did not find anything that big - is there any chance I could trouble you for a picture of it?

I just skyped with the gf and she said she has looked there but did not find anything that big - is there any chance I could trouble you for a picture of it?

I was at HomePro at Big C on Pattaya Klang a couple of days ago. They had outdoor carpet on rolls and I believe it would have been 2 meters wide, so you buy the length that you want.

There were two types - one with a rubber backing that seemed to be made with plastic grass, and another without a rubber backing that was made of a polyester/fabric blend. The colors are a bit much, but it might fit your need.

Edited by WaywardWind

HomePro has outdoor carpet on big rolls...non slip stuff. Our shower mat was something like 3300 Baht. Not cheap, but nice for what we needed it for. I'll take a pic later, but it has the same design of their other shower mats. It was hanging on the racks in the back where the larger carpets are...on the back wall.

HomePro has outdoor carpet on big rolls...non slip stuff. Our shower mat was something like 3300 Baht. Not cheap, but nice for what we needed it for. I'll take a pic later, but it has the same design of their other shower mats. It was hanging on the racks in the back where the larger carpets are...on the back wall.

Thanks craigt3365 but don't worry about the pic - apparently the price is "pang mak mak"

She is going to have a look at the outdoor carpet - thanks also WaywardWind