What Happen To Stickman?

harryfrompattaya

Somebody still reading this ..

He is getting older and is now realising like all of us that he came here to young and worked too long in the teaching profession and lost out on good earning steams back in his old country. Maybe he is waiting for the oldies to pass on so he can be saved by the inheritance. He would not have saved much over here but is now stuck in Thailand seeing his better half may not not want to leave theses sunny shores. His site is now getting padded out with photos and less substance.

All things come to an end. He was good once and I thank him for that.

• Like 1

Just tried it. no problems.

http://www.stickmanw....com/index.html

When I click on the above link, most times I receive only a blank page or an error message.

When I do manage to open the home page, then the links are not working.

It`s become hit and miss and appears someone has thrown a spanner into the works.

Could this be the beginning of the end for our Stickman?

post-110219-0-30564000-1356174770_thumb.

Stickman is just somebody trying to make a dollar over here, and if you are trawling bars then his site is OK. However doesn't take long to tire of the articles that are posted that are basically the same as those posted 8 years ago. The only real loss in blogs was the very funny Mango Sauce that went down because of Stickman and his fights with the loony guy from Isaan. Twas an online soap drama of epic proportions.

• Like 1