Village Landline Setup

malw71

I have a house in a village in Surin about 2 hours from Buriram main town area. I want a land line as I would like to use my laptop computer for internet accesss when i am there. I could do with some info.

Do they have them in such remote areas.

Cost for set up

Cost of calls

ISP's

Cheers

Hi Malw71

My house just outside of Surin will be finished in about a month (Going out on 11th to 30th). I know landlines are in evidence in my part of the countryside and a member of my newly aquired 'family' is also on the 'interweb'!!! I will be checking same issues out as you when i'm there. I think a slow broadband service may be available, from info gleened from prev comments (I'm a newbie like you) CHECK with 'lampshade' at your new local in town ('Ferrang Connection' web site !

Edited by Dave the Dude

Hi Malw71

My house just outside of Surin will be finished in about a month (Going out on 11th to 30th). I know landlines are in evidence in my part of the countryside and a member of my newly aquired 'family' is also on the 'interweb'!!! I will be checking same issues out as you when i'm there. I think a slow broadband service may be available, from info gleened from prev comments (I'm a newbie like you) CHECK with 'lampshade' at your new local in town ('Ferrang Connection' web site !

Cheers DTD. :o

P.S. I used to live in Sutton.