Visit A Thai Jail

Foexie

I have read this topic only now and all I can say is this: thank you, Shaggy, for your kindness in helping Foxie in his predicament. This world is a better world because of people like you.

Sent from my Nexus 7

100% agree.

Thanks folks,although I can't really say that I helped,I only offered.

Hopefully he has sorted it out one way or another.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need your passport and in some prisons you must wear long trousers and don't wear a vest.Check out the visiting times , it's usually 2 times a week unless she's on remand , most remand prisons have more open visiting times.Just arrive at least half hour before the visiting time and fill in the form with a foto copy of your passport and give it to the prison officers in the reception area.

I just read the whole thread .This is a wonderful scam or a wonderful scam dreamt up and trolled , if it is the second , thanks for the creativity and entertainment !

Well i read it all as well, and whatever it is i feel disgust at what some people can do to this guy who has a good heart and believe someones story, who just want to help, only to be met with liars and scammers.

I did think the family did not want to tell where she was in prison..simply because she wasnt. Me for one still dont believe that she is inside for real.

It would seem strange that this sort of crime they would send her to Ayuthaya but what would i know. But for sure she was BSing about the figure needed to get out, so thats enough for my opinion.

As other posters did say, they use this line "i dont want your money" when it come to the small change because they have a bigger gain in mind.

They get your trust by doing this and then....

Sometime i don't believe in Buddhism like they do here but other times it make me wonder, maybe yes, if in the next life they do get their just reward for what things they did do in this life.

Then what else can you say but som num na if people must live hard due to all the greed lies and cheating they did before.

Seems that even giving money, paying off the monks and offerings is not enough to compensate for what bad they did.

What hope this place ever come out of third world country status? greed certainly will thrive when cheating and greedy liars are accepted ok by the public and even endorsed by the family...the need to chase this paper money so strong.

what a terrible state of affairssad.png

OP: You are WAY to good a person to even bother with these over here.Live your life as you will in your country and if/when you decide to moove to Thailand...BE SINGLE!

There may be a time of loneliness but I promise you of more happiness in the long run than trusting people who not be worthy of your good works.

Keep your money for yourself and SURVIVE and live long and enjoy...rather than give to these lying mob!!!

• Like 1

I just read the whole thread .This is a wonderful scam or a wonderful scam dreamt up and trolled , if it is the second , thanks for the creativity and entertainment !

Well i read it all as well, and whatever it is i feel disgust at what some people can do to this guy who has a good heart and believe someones story, who just want to help, only to be met with liars and scammers.

I did think the family did not want to tell where she was in prison..simply because she wasnt. Me for one still dont believe that she is inside for real.

It would seem strange that this sort of crime they would send her to Ayuthaya but what would i know. But for sure she was BSing about the figure needed to get out, so thats enough for my opinion.

As other posters did say, they use this line "i dont want your money" when it come to the small change because they have a bigger gain in mind.

Sometime i don't believe in Buddhism like they do here but other times it make me wonder, maybe yes, if in the next life they do get their just reward for what things they did do in this life.

Then what else can you say but som num na if people must live hard due to all the greed lies and cheating they did before.

Seems that even giving money, paying off the monks and offerings is not enough to compensate for what bad they did.

What hope this place ever come out of third world country status? greed certainly will thrive when cheating and greedy liars are accepted ok by the public and even endorsed by the family...the need to chase this paper money so strong.

OP: You are WAY to good a person to even bother with these over here.Live your life as you will in your country and if/when you decide to moove to Thailand...BE SINGLE!

There may be a time of loneliness but I promise you of more happiness in the long run than trusting people who not be worthy of your good works.

Keep your money for yourself and SURVIVE and live long and enjoy...rather than give to these lying mob!!!

Those who cheat and scam others for money and use that money to give their family a better life can tell themselves that they are actually earning merit. So it is totally in line with their Buddhist principles.

After all, farangs have so much money that they will hardly miss a million or so here and there.

Not only that, because they are using the farang's money to make life better for their family, they are also helping the farang to earn merit.

By helping the farang to earn merit, they are making even more merit for themselves.

So lying and scanning as much money from farangs as possible builds up their merit so much that they are guaranteed a fantastic next life.

Do you see the logic?

It's called Thai logic.

• Like 1

This thread makes me squirm with every post.

She is likely not in jail and never has been - the legal process over illegal software would be far more complex that a village policeman could figure out. Never happened.

Her Brother is not her Brother...but they both have the last name. You understand what this means right?

She is a serial liar and her family is part of the con.

You are not the only person she is scamming.

If you have no reason to be in Belgium, jump on a plane and figure this all out. For your own sanity....and mine.

Those who cheat and scam others for money and use that money to give their family a better life can tell themselves that they are actually earning merit. So it is totally in line with their Buddhist principles.

After all, farangs have so much money that they will hardly miss a million or so here and there.

Not only that, because they are using the farang's money to make life better for their family, they are also helping the farang to earn merit.

By helping the farang to earn merit, they are making even more merit for themselves.

So lying and scanning as much money from farangs as possible builds up their merit so much that they are guaranteed a fantastic next life.

Do you see the logic?

It's called Thai logic.

now that is one incredible theory,please dont tell me you believe the BG could even dream that up, but not even they are this warped surely.cheesy.gif

I did hear at least one say this..it takes only one time, one farang, buy one house, and then family and me set up for life.

I thinks you obviously ran into some very spiritually advanced BGs biggrin.png

• Like 1

She is likely not in jail and never has been - the legal process over illegal software would be far more complex that a village policeman could figure out. Never happened.

Her Brother is not her Brother...but they both have the last name. You understand what this means right?

If you have no reason to be in Belgium, jump on a plane and figure this all out. For your own sanity....and mine.

NO dont do it OP, and DLOCK, you will only both loose more of your sanity. Take it from me, as i have very little sanity left after just 1 years relationship and mine could not even lie that good wink.png

NO dont do it OP, and DLOCK, you will only both loose more of your sanity. Take it from me, as i have very little sanity left after just 1 years relationship and mine could not even lie that good wink.png

I know you are right TingTong.

But I just hate to see good people scammed and conned out of their hard earned money.

But it's likely the smoke screen, lies, communication problems, actors and props will be used to good effect to fool him even further if he comes over. He wants to believe...so he believes.

...and to those believing it just may be plausible...please don't give the OP hope. You are unwitting members of the scam.

Chances are, we will never know.

I know you are right TingTong.

But I just hate to see good people scammed and conned out of their hard earned money.

But it's likely the smoke screen, lies, communication problems, actors and props will be used to good effect to fool him even further if he comes over. He wants to believe...so he believes.

...and to those believing it just may be plausible...please don't give the OP hope. You are unwitting members of the scam.

Chances are, we will never know.

Well the worse part is the OP sounds like a real true gentleman and he deserve better than this, seeing how he already given her and family a small fortune.

Sad to say IMO, my thought all along on this thread,even IF the girl was in prison, we all know about the "face" business in the Thai society..

For sure a girl would lie about any real seriousness of a chrime..and this software thing seem like the perfect lie you could dream of to cover anything bad and still be looking like a poor victim of the bad justice system.

Just being in jail is good enough sign to run for you could dream up any scenario why she would really be in prison, even trying to stab some guy is not so crazy and unbelievable.and maybe even another farang. and i heard that one before too dont worry.

But for certain this software thing is a hard one to swallow.

Anyway, now i sincerely hope for the OP, he just cut his loss and bail out. If you keep buying into the BS story soon you will be fooled into believing the next round of lies which will surely come, ive seen and heard all myself.

Lies lies and more lies to cover lies gauranteed, words can fail me at times sad.png

Do you see the logic?

It's called Thai logic.

Does this argument work in court, I know that a drummond talks about taking money from foreigners and giving them no housing or crap housing being a bad thing, but you make it sound so reasonable, I want to try it

I trust Foexie is doing the right thing now and hopefully he will update here

Dont be scared to post Foexie.

I agree. Dont listen to em Foexie. You sound like a nice guy trying to do the right thing by his gf.