14 Illegal Foreign Beggars Found At Laem Chabang Market

Rimmer

14 illegal foreign beggars found at Laem Chabang Market

cwd-2.jpg

LAEM CHABANG:--Well-organized Human trafficking operations are taking place around Thailand, in the form of illegal foreign immigrants who are brought into Thailand to beg for money in entertainment areas and markets. They keep a percentage of the money and are forced to pay a larger percentage to the gang leaders.

On Saturday Night officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit conducted an operation at the “See Mon Meung” market in Laem Chabang District and found 10 adults and 4 children begging for money in various spots around the late night market. All were found to be foreign nationals and were not in possession of passports and confirmed they had entered Thailand illegally with the assistance of Thai agents.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/69693/14-illegal-foreign-beggars-laem-chabang-market/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Only 14 ???

I like the ones on second road using their phones & smoking their cigarettes while the kid lays across their laps pretending to sleep.

" Due to poor Border Controls they will be back to take up where they left off " ???????

Then why bother , beaten before you start

ph34r.png

Even tiny markets well away from tourist areas have them.

It should be noted See Mum Meuang market - 4 corner city - has a lot of people coming and going and is a medium to big market. That is probably how the police scored 14 in one hit.

No mention of the beggar-master or his name or his patrons.

I think that the locals are kept out of the market, by who ever brings in the beggers, so as not to take a piece of the pie. Be interesting to see who brings them and who picks them up, the sure as hell dont drive themselves or take a taxi.

Yep i see them all the time in laem chabang mainly at the market behind talay thong tower

my missus says not to give them anything but i feel sorry for one particular man who has only

one leg and alot of burn marks on his body and young children so i do give him some

loose change if i have it?

maybe he is a scammer i do not know but its only loose change.

I think that the locals are kept out of the market, by who ever brings in the beggers, so as not to take a piece of the pie. Be interesting to see who brings them and who picks them up, the sure as hell dont drive themselves or take a taxi.

That's a good one. The crippled little kids chasing Thai beggers down the street.