Emirates Fast Track Card?

Im flying Business Class into BKK this week,last time i flew there was no FASTTRACK card on arrival,i had to line up.

I rang Emirates to ask,they said maybe in Dubai,but dont know BKK.

i dont know whether to buy a fast track service or see if Emirates will give them out on arrival in bkk.

Anyone flew Emirates Business Class into Bangkok lately and got a fast track card from them on arrival?

Yes, emirates provides fast track cards for BKK on arrival and departure.

But my experience is that they sometimes forget to hand out the cards on arrival.

Unless this is changed during the last few weeks.

Hi, flew business class into bkk at the end of last year with daughter. Both of us recirved fast track cards just before we landed. Got straight through fast track in about 3 minutes and managed to retain the fast track cards which I will use next time I fly in economy, had to wait 10 minutes for bags and then we were on our way , we arrived at Lunc time and the normal immigration line was overflowing down the entrance ramp. Enjoy your trip

QR didn't have any last month. As soon as I got off the plane, I asked for one. A few people went past me without waiting, but a minute or so later I was handed one.

I didn't see what happened to those that went off and running. If you are stuck you might try keeping your Boarding card and explaining at the desk that your Airline didn't have any. I always keep that as a contingency plan, but I've never had to use it.

Is Emirates still using the same immigration fast track cards as last year or the year before. ( No name or date on the card )

The last time i used Emirates is about 10 Months ago and they where given the cards in the airplane.

I still have about 10 of them as the immigration counter almost never took the card. :-)

If the look like this you could get a few quid for them walking from the plane.

97FFDAE744479E4465AFFDA746CD5880.jpg

Yep that's indeed the one i have. My last count was about 12 of them :-)

Are they still using this same model now? as some other airlines are using new models of about 6 months ago.

Is Emirates still using the same immigration fast track cards as last year or the year before. ( No name or date on the card )

The last time i used Emirates is about 10 Months ago and they where given the cards in the airplane.

I still have about 10 of them as the immigration counter almost never took the card. :-)

I used the old style Emirates fast track card in November last year as I still have 5-6 in my bag, had to hand it to the immigration officer as he asked, no problem at all. Will keep trying to off load all my old ones before using the new style. i have not flown Emirates for maybe two years now.

Regards

I used the old style Emirates fast track card in November last year as I still have 5-6 in my bag, had to hand it to the immigration officer as he asked, no problem at all. Will keep trying to off load all my old ones before using the new style. i have not flown Emirates for maybe two years now.

Regards

I believe that the above shown FT card is the one currently being used.

I hope so as I still have about 12 of them. smile.png