Partying In Patong...

TravelFrog

Where is good to go after Tiger closes? Is Safari still good? Where else is still open?

Thanks.

bars on soi sansabai,safari,where ever you know the owner :o:D:D:D

Yea if you wander down Bangla rd after the disco's close some pretty lady usually will drag you down a dark soi for an after hour libation. :D

Where is good to go after Tiger closes? Is Safari still good? Where else is still open?

Thanks.

Forget about the Safari...i was told it was not a safe place.What about the Tai pen????

Edited by maluko

Just out of interest, why is Safari not safe?

hi !

i am french and a friend who lives in Patong told me that some french boys from the suburbs of Paris are used to go there ... Last day some of them fighted with thai people...It's often like that.

I used to go to Banana lounge, it was good, Tiger bar is also great also the pub underneath on the corner is great (i know the owner, top bloke)

Safari is safe, never had any trouble.

Stay away from the LB section as you dont wanna get too pissed and take home something you will regret (unless you into that).

A nice quiet place to just drink i suggest go to Kata, Dino bar is a very nice place

I used to go to Banana lounge, it was good, Tiger bar is also great also the pub underneath on the corner is great (i know the owner, top bloke)

Safari is safe, never had any trouble.

Stay away from the LB section as you dont wanna get too pissed and take home something you will regret (unless you into that).

A nice quiet place to just drink i suggest go to Kata, Dino bar is a very nice place

Ok sir.On my side i could avoid it during parisians hoolidays period...Safari is a very good place.

25_coolguy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

anyone go to jungle house?, that place is awesome and it closes when the people all leave. Safari isnt dangerous but just becareful how sober or not sober you are there. And ya watch for gangs of french people, tourists on holidays together love to use the gang mentality and if something bad happens it only takes 10 or 20 seconds of 10 people kicking you in the head at once to get some serious damage done.

Seconded on Jungle House. It's a hidden gem.

Down south in Nai Harn there is this place called Laguna bar near the lake, I'm sure those staying around there knows. I've been there twice after there was no where else to go, there were people and music, and what I thought was a cat fight behind a moving jeep. It was all fuzzy. :o

Seconded on Jungle House. It's a hidden gem.

Down south in Nai Harn there is this place called Laguna bar near the lake, I'm sure those staying around there knows. I've been there twice after there was no where else to go, there were people and music, and what I thought was a cat fight behind a moving jeep. It was all fuzzy. :o

Where is Jungle Bar?

Also in Nai Harn, there is a new place called "Icon" at the front of a new resort on the Nai Harn road heading to Kata along the coast. I haven't been there myself but am told it stays open til around

5 am and has very good music and light show.