Farm Photos

shaggy1969

This farm critter acted more like a little puppy and walked right up to me on the trail to have a sniff.

They say a good photographer can take pounds off you. smile.png

The trail can take pounds off you, but I’m not so sure about a photographer. Then again he really was much bigger than he looks in the picture.wink.png

• Like 1

This farm critter acted more like a little puppy and walked right up to me on the trail to have a sniff.

They say a good photographer can take pounds off you. smile.png

Ummm, right.... Anything to do with the pattycake on the trail? 'Cause it don't look bovine....

Hey, who's tree am I barking up?

Regards.

Edit: I forgot Mr Smiley...smile.png

Edited by teletiger

I really should have cleaned up the shot before posting but I know how much you all like realism in photos. Besides, shit does happen in life.wink.png

Really? Not in my life. Oh, Oh....you mean that stuff the staff takes care of ?smile.png

I'm reminded of a story....But I'm sure you're fed up with my stories...........

(anybody says yes and I'll nuke this planet from outer space)

Regards.

• Like 1

I wasn't prepared for what I saw from the right hand side of the bridge...........it turns out that it goes on like this for miles and miles.

My apologies if the photos are a little too big for some of your monitors. wai.gif

Very uncanny and amazing photo's, Shaggythumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I really should have cleaned up the shot before posting but I know how much you all like realism in photos. Besides, shit does happen in life.wink.png

Really? Not in my life. Oh, Oh....you mean that stuff the staff takes care of ?smile.png

I'm reminded of a story....But I'm sure you're fed up with my stories...........

(anybody says yes and I'll nuke this planet from outer space)

Regards.

We are all on the same tree where it's ok to bark. No worries.

[edit] Yours,

Edited by Dancealot

Wow, do the fish swim upstream or downstream? You wouldn't think the trap at the further end is going to see many fish

It's not actually a river mate,it is the start (or end) of the Lam Pao Dam so there won't be a tidal flow.

I would imagine that the fish still run though and have their own territories and swim.........it must be hell for the fish trying to get from A to B.

Many of the nets didn't have a trap and were only a hanging net.Even so the odds are not in the fishes favor with there being so many nets in the water.

I wondered with it being in the shallow of the Dam if it was used as a spawning ground for some of the fish.

Btw how's the mushrooms going..........must be time for a few photos of the monsters again thumbsup.gif

What's the story Morning Glory ?

They are moving the house closer to the road, gonna connect up main water supply ?

Close... guess what's at the end of the rope....

A tree branch in the process of being lopped and they are pulling it so as it doesn't fall on the house.smile.png

What's the story Morning Glory ?

They are moving the house closer to the road, gonna connect up main water supply ?

Close... guess what's at the end of the rope....

A tree branch in the process of being lopped and they are pulling it so as it doesn't fall on the house.smile.png

And we have a winnerwai.gif.

IMG_8019.jpg

• Like 1