A/c Servicing

Will check if there was anything beyond just the service but think not ... One central room for all the actual units if that can make any difference at all.. And in Phuket so would be on the upper and of prices!!

The majority of the work will be done in the individual rooms, eg cleaning of filters etc.

Even if at the upper end, 1,000 per unit would only be 20k, and even that is taking the piss.

I also get mine cleaned and serviced for 500 Baht each. I usually only do two at a time, because I normally only use two regularly. So that means he also has to call on my house for a small amount of work. I think a few times, I had a problem with only one, and still I wasn't charged more than 500. If I had 20! at once to be cleaned, I am sure I could negotiate a discount ...but I am in CM, not Phuket.

Maybe when you are seeking quotes, you should ask the price per aircon, without mentioning how many you have, and after you hear the number, you should ask again for "what about for a discount for doing 20"? Or for doing 10, then ask for the price for 20? I think they are trying to ream you, thinking you must be "so rich" if you have 20 aircons?