I Am The Elephant Man!

chuchok

Allergies..god bless them.Woke up yesterday feeling a bit stuffy.looked in the mirror and got the shock of my life..underneath my eyes were bags big enough to smuggle the Queen Mary in and a face that was swollen to buggery. Histamine was trying to build a new face for me!!Got the missus to get me some anti-histamine pills and thought all would be ok. Today I woke up worse.Rash all over my neck and back as well...nice!Went to the local quack, was prescribed better anti-histamine tabs and told to come back in a week.The Doctors English was as good as my Thai. :o

Situation getting worse, so this afternoon I toddled off to the local hospital..Chang Phuak.

Saw a Doctor called Dr Jaspal.His English was first class, his manner was fantastic.He asked my wife and I many questions...christ, a Doctor that listens!!!! He then prescribed me lots more pills and

and stuff.....and wait for it ......he said to me "I want to go through each and every drug I have prescribed as I think it is very important for a patient to undersand these things" I nealy fell off my pearch! Ye gods and little fishes..a Doc that is not only personable, but seems to know what he is talking about. :D

On paying the exorbitant bill of around THB600 :D , I asked one of the nurses for the Docs name written in English.She gave me his business card. Dr Jaspal Rai Ahuja Managing Director. :D

If the situation does not improve get yourself one of those paper bags with two holes cut in them so you can see. :o Then you cam venture out and nobody will notice

Get well soon Mate, hoe to see you next week

TP

That's me.......

uktop.jpg

Well, I used to have a girlfriend, who was a 2-bagger. The 1st was to put over her head - she being a little challenged in the good-looks department. The 2nd bag was for my own head - in case her bag fell off, during the turbulent night. :D

Clearly no relation of Chiang Mai's very own Elephant Man. :o

Get well soon ! :D

Well, I used to have a girlfriend, who was a 2-bagger. The 1st was to put over her head - she being a little challenged in the good-looks department. The 2nd bag was for my own head - in case her bag fell off, during the turbulent night. :D

At least she wasn't coyote ugly! :D

Is there an excuse to get that drunk, and stay that drunk? In your situation I say :D

I've been on the look-out for an Elephant-man, but no go.

I guess that I don't know chuchok socially. :D

Getting back to normall (If that's the right word!!) Can't say that I've popped into spotlight for a few months, so that might make it a zero chance of a meet at the mo.. :o:D

Hey Chuchok, I'm going to be heading up your way in the 1st week of May... d'ya reckon you'll be OK by then mate?

You can always pull a woolly blanket over your head... :o

:D

I arrive back in CM from home on May 8.Will you still be here?

Hey Chuchok, I'm going to be heading up your way in the 1st week of May... d'ya reckon you'll be OK by then mate?

That's the second week in May... :D

<muttering under my breath... bloody Kiwis... :D >

Maybe... I might be able to stretch my leave another coupla days... :D

It'd be great to catch up with you mate... also some of the other CM TV members... maybe a mini-pissup? (not that I need an excuse to down a beer anyway... :D )

I might have to start a new (pissup) thread... :D

That's the second week in May... :D

<muttering under my breath... bloody Kiwis... :D >

Maybe... I might be able to stretch my leave another coupla days... :D

It'd be great to catch up with you mate... also some of the other CM TV members... maybe a mini-pissup? (not that I need an excuse to down a beer anyway... :D )

I might have to start a new (pissup) thread... :D

I'm keen! :D