Sparkplug Remover

angryfarang

Yes, that is a problem. You can order your sparkplug remover, who also can mount it back, in Germany by Belzer.

The DeLuxe model will cost you about Euro 210.00 and Euro 60,00 Post and handling.

The Standard model is a the standard tool for cheap Charlies and cost about Euro 180,00 and off course the Euro 60.00 Post and handling.

I am not sure what the Import Tax on this products are but I would count on 200% to be an the sure side.

With regardswai2.gif

PS. You can also walk in a Tesco or Big C and take one of the shell for about 80 bath.

Normally every bike comes with a small set of tools for breakdowns. Don't you, your GF or your neighbour have a scooter with such set and a fitting sparkplug socket?

EDIT:

21mm for cars

16mm for bikes

Is this correct? Seems there are also 18mm sparkplugs.

Edited by wantan

angryfarang, you are in Phuket aren't you? just take the spark plug with you to any tool shop and they will sort one out for you. That's what I did here in Bangkok. There is a section of Soi Pridi, Sukhumvit 71 in Bangkok that has good quality imported tools. It is a whole row of hardware shops. One has an online store and ships all over Thailand. I will look for the site for you. I bought my deep well 16mm socket for about 150 baht I think and just use my own ratchet.

angryfarang, you are in Phuket aren't you? just take the spark plug with you to any tool shop and they will sort one out for you. That's what I did here in Bangkok. There is a section of Soi Pridi, Sukhumvit 71 in Bangkok that has good quality imported tools. It is a whole row of hardware shops. One has an online store and ships all over Thailand. I will look for the site for you. I bought my deep well 16mm socket for about 150 baht I think and just use my own ratchet.

floridaguy - thanks so much for that post. I'm based on Samui. I've just spent an hour driving around the island going to every hardware place with no joy. I'll check out veerasiam.

post-63954-0-83301700-1359027488_thumb.j

These are good for removing spare plugs........but no-one has figured out how to get em back in to whats left of the scooter!

I could use a set of those for "removing" my next door neighbours poodles...

555 If your near the Cambodian border something could be arranged.

post-63954-0-83301700-1359027488_thumb.j

These are good for removing spare plugs........but no-one has figured out how to get em back in to whats left of the scooter!

I could use a set of those for "removing" my next door neighbours poodles...

Found that an airsoft pistol doesn't 'remove' the problem, but it does make you feel much better tongue.png