Any Bars Showing Superbowl>

Kickstand

Yes ... Please advise so I don't go there. I hate American football.

Why would you bother your ass to reply to a thread topic that you don't like.

On topic, what bars are showing the superbowl? Tequila reef has done in the past and I'm guessing some of the bars in LK metro would do.

• Like 1

I don't know of anywhere on the darkside but The Lion Pub, Soi 17 off 2nd Road will be showing it. Simon who runs the place (maybe the owner...) used to play the game and he's a big fan. I think I read somewhere that they're doing an all you can eat breakfast buffet from 5am... suggest you check online or call them to confirm details. If I can wake up in time that's where I will head for...

I have to think Rich man, Poor man in Jomtien would be sure to have it. It's run by a guy named Eddie from the East coast in the states and the whole place has the feel of an American bar and grill. It's right on Beach road but I can't remember which Soi it's on the corner of.

And yes,.......GO NINERS!

• 1 year later...

Irish Rovers will probably be showing it along with Leo's Blues Bar in Naklua.

I went to watch the college football championship game at Irish Rovers, they closed the sliding glass doors, turned on ths a/c and don't mind if u smoke inside. At 6:30 am cigerrete smoke was the last thing i needed..may be all the bars are the same.