Song Suggesting Threesome Lands Luk Tung Singer In Internet Dog House: Thailand

webfact

Song suggesting threesome lands luk tung singer in internet dog house

By Praj Kiatpongsan

s.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thai country singer Dear Narissara has come under fire on Youtube for a sexy music video that not so subtly alludes to a ménage a trois.

“Are you selling a song or what?” asked mintMUMI, a YouTube user.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=OXoGeC5gC5k

That comment reflects the general tone most users have expressed regarding the appropriateness of Dear’s dancing and dress in her video for “Neung Song Sam” (One, two, three). In the video, the country singer wears a silver bra, a silver long-sleeved shirt that covers only her shoulders and arms, and very short shorts. Dear moves her hips and breasts in a way that, some commenters contend, reveals too much in the way of cleavage.

“Neung Song Sam. Sam. Sam. Sam. Sam,” Dear sings in the song’s hook. Translated literally, that chorus simply reads, “One, two, three, three, three, three, three.” [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...rnet-dog-house/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-01-29

footer_n.gif

Must be those pesky Farang again. Thai men don't do threesomes, if only because it's considered impolite to bring mia luang and mia noi together apart from the danger of chopped off extremities rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Itchy ears,

When I first heard that song it was through a distorted sound system and I thought she was singing about an itchy arse.

I'm impressed that people are actually watching it. I know what will happen musically when I press that button and it is not a risk I'm willing to take.

• Like 2

Itchy ears,

When I first heard that song it was through a distorted sound system and I thought she was singing about an itchy arse.

I'm impressed that people are actually watching it. I know what will happen musically when I press that button and it is not a risk I'm willing to take.

I should've known to turn my speaker all the way down before playing the vid but now I'm regretting it.

• Like 2

I assume that you would have to pay more for a three some?coffee1.gif (the song on a DVD I mean)

No.

There is a promotion on this week. Buy one, get one free.

Also, noting that the girl can count up to 4, suggests she does have some intelligence?

Edited by Beetlejuice

I assume that you would have to pay more for a three some?coffee1.gif (the song on a DVD I mean)

No.

There is a promotion on this week. Buy one, get one free.

Also, noting that the girl can count up to 4, suggests she does have some intelligence?

I'm handsome enough they keep telling me, but if only I was a few years younger rolleyes.gif