True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh hallelujah Pat but what does that give us? Are there new channels?

i don't follow Rick, are you referring to the channel guide find?

I've done my OTA upgrade, but not sure what the point is? and my HD channels don't appear to be quite as sharp as they were previously but I'm hoping it will cut out the flickering etc..

The OTA upgrade is to update the software to add more channels in the near future. Call centre advised more channels coming as we'll as stadium 7. Without upgrade you can't add anymore new channels, when they come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thanks for the explanation Blue. I had a look at this and I cannot fine the OTA option? I am on Satellite if that makes a difference.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hallelujah Pat but what does that give us? Are there new channels?

i don't follow Rick, are you referring to the channel guide find?

I've done my OTA upgrade, but not sure what the point is? and my HD channels don't appear to be quite as sharp as they were previously but I'm hoping it will cut out the flickering etc..

Hi Pat yes I am referring to the OTA upgrade I don't understand what we get from this if anything? More channels? IPTV?

Yes, I think it means that when and if there are new channels we will get them automatically now that we have upgraded.

After 5 months, I finally got a correct bill from CTH. Good news and I paid it immediately.

Unfortunately, True, which I still have, has not sent me a magazine for 3 months so I'm missing the pizza deals. Are True feeling the pinch that much?

I think I heard somewhere that they have knocked the magazine on the head, which is disgraceful if true.

I finally got my deposit back from them this week, took nearly 3 months. Still no bill from CTH though.

Thanks for the info Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

365 now have a special (Ashes) deal Bt999 for 3 months, I've snapped it up.

Lots of sports over the holiday as well as The Ashes.

Does this just cover the Ashes or all sports Pat?

Yes, the full package. I'm in already and looking forward to tomorrow now.

If you go for it you have to insert 'ashes' in their promotional code box when signing up.

Edited by Pattaya Pat

If you go for it you have to insert 'ashes' in their promotional code box when signing up.

Thanks Pat. I must admit I am tempted by this offer sounds like a great deal.

Come on Rick, get that huge sum of 999 baht out of your wallet.

Come on Rick, get that huge sum of 999 baht out of your wallet.

Ha Ha Pat you know that I a Yorkshire man.

Latest from CTH, in reply to my Facebok message.

Message on stadium 1 channel advising not to turn off the set top box between 25th November - 27th December for new channels . Can we leave the box on standby? Also, does this mean we can expect stadium 7 around these dates?

Yes, you can. And we have been informed that Stadium 7 should be ready after this upgraded has been completed done.

Anyway, we will keep our eyes and ears wide open and will update you ASAP if there's any good news.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenince and thank you for your patience.

Admin.

Fingers crossed!

They answered my question here!

English version should be on the way soon. But I can tell you right now that it is about the payment warning. If any members fail to pay the bill more than 2 consecuive months, CTH will suspend the service until the payments have been made. It will start from Dec. 1, 2013.

My reply and there response.

Would be good if your billing department knew what they were doing! Several of my friends not had bills. I have paid every bill on time. But this week received a bill from October, which I'd already paid!

Thank you for that. Anyone has not received the bill should contact call center 1619 right away

I really don't know why people are even bothering with these companies anymore.

I watch every game at home online and never pay a bean apart to my internet provider.

No buffering ...on the telly ...great.

I watch every game at home online and never pay a bean apart to my internet provider.

That's fantastic if you are able to watch every English Premier League game live in full HD on a large TV screen TV from an Internet connection for free. I envy you.

That's fantastic if you are able to watch every English Premier League game live in full HD on a large TV screen TV from an Internet connection for free. I envy you.

Not for free....i pay for my internet connection that is excellent through true.Really enjoying the Ashes at the moment in HD wink.png

He never said it was free did he??

English version should be on the way soon. But I can tell you right now that it is about the payment warning. If any members fail to pay the bill more than 2 consecuive months, CTH will suspend the service until the payments have been made. It will start from Dec. 1, 2013.

Would be good if your billing department knew what they were doing! Several of my friends not had bills. I have paid every bill on time. But this week received a bill from October, which I'd already paid!

Thank you for that. Anyone has not received the bill should contact call center 1619 right away ?

Haha, so they will disconnect you if you haven't paid a bill that you have never recieved???

Absolute cowboys.

• Like 1

Thank you for that. Anyone has not received the bill should contact call center 1619 right away ?

English version of what, Blue?

There was a ticker running at the bottom of the screen on stadium 1 earlier today. It was only in Thai. CTH answered my question about what it was, which I detailed a few hours earlier in this thread.

There was a ticker running at the bottom of the screen on stadium 1 earlier today. It was only in Thai. CTH answered my question about what it was, which I detailed a few hours earlier in this thread.

Ok, got it.

So you will get disconnected if you haven't paid a bill that you never even recieved received?? Hahahah...zero chance of me calling these cowboys.

Can you let us have details of how you do this. I've yet to find a decent free PL stream.