True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

I can't do the OTA upgrade, either. I get the "looking for tuning parameters failed, aborting downgrade" message. I tried last week, and then phoned 1619. They phoned back a couple of times asking for various info from different screens, but nothing since, and it still doesn't upgrade.

I checked my channels today, I still have the 40 or so channels I had yesterday.

How to you do an Auto or Manual search ? I selected Auto Search and it showed the satellite name with an option to Rename the Satellite, but no indication of what button to press to start the search.

you need to go back into auto search, then from that menu scroll down to about the 4th option. It will give you one selection to make on the remote, the red button. Press that and it should update. Check back a page or two for my response to pattaya pat about how to do this exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if there is a program schedule for stadium 7? If so, Where?

Full schedule available on the box. But basically PL news is at 7pm, netbusters 7:30,football today 8-10, fanzone 10. I think there is a preview show with James Richardson and Kelly cates on Saturdays called kick off.

Grand Prix channel added on 163, not up too much though. Also coming is kids channel boomerang, fashion one, K channel, 40/50 and CCTV news.

Full schedule available on the box. But basically PL news is at 7pm, netbusters 7:30,football today 8-10, fanzone 10. I think there is a preview show with James Richardson and Kelly cates on Saturdays called kick off.

Grand Prix channel added on 163, not up too much though. Also coming is kids channel boomerang, fashion one, K channel, 40/50 and CCTV news.

Great news, still can't imagine Victor being happy though sad.png

• Like 1

Great news, still can't imagine Victor being happy though sad.png

Hahaha, couldn't resist a little pop eh.

I have brought more personality to this thread than you could ever dream of sunshine.

Now off you pop and worry about the absolute shambles of your football team.

And as for stadium 7, it's great news, although I happen to be away this weekend, so will have to wait a bit to enjoy the wonderful John 'the mouse' Dykes and Alan 'marquee signing' Curbishley.

I have brought more personality to this thread than you could ever dream of sunshine

Is being all doom and gloom bringing personality to the thread ? facepalm.gif

Quite ironic coming from a scammer !

And as for stadium 7, it's great news, although I happen to be away this weekend, so will have to wait a bit to enjoy the wonderful John 'the mouse' Dykes and Alan 'marquee signing' Curbishley.

I wouldn't get too excited as aren't you going back to True soon ?

I have brought more personality to this thread than you could ever dream of sunshine

'A scammer'? Are you a 10 year old? We haven't spent 100 mil, 100 mil and you're still a joke. Ha ha.

'All doom and gloom'? Ah, resorting to lying now are we. Tut tut.

Now off you go little Alfie and don't let old Pat get to you so much cheesy.gif

Will be interested to see how PLTV pans out during the games, since there are no games on ch 137.. will they start to show games on that channel or maybe put the punters on ch 131?

Like with true they will show games. Cardiff arsenal 10pm + Newcastle west brom, all Sunday games, with Chelsea vs saints 11pm pick.

Will be interested to see how PLTV pans out during the games, since there are no games on ch 137.. will they start to show games on that channel or maybe put the punters on ch 131?

Like with true they will show games. Cardiff arsenal 10pm + Newcastle west brom, all Sunday games, with Chelsea vs saints 11pm pick.

Ok, but will the pundits be on 131 or 137 for the games?

'A scammer'? Are you a 10 year old? We haven't spent 100 mil, 100 mil and you're still a joke. Ha ha.

'All doom and gloom'? Ah, resorting to lying now are we. Tut tut.

Now off you go little Alfie and don't let old Pat get to you so much cheesy.gif

Ok but you havn't answered the questions !

Ok, but will the pundits be on 131 or 137 for the games?

PLTV pundits on stadium 7 only. Thai pundits on the other channels as usual.

.Jeez you blokes are super critical Curbishley and Townsend have achieved more in football than some of you blokes could ever dream of.and I personally find them unbiased, knowledgable

and constructive. Would you prefer the katoey with the funny headpiece or maybe Global Advisor Shebby Singh, or is has he been re deployed at a poultry farm somewhere in India.

I might be wrong, but I think Micheal Owen is on tonight. So much more enjoyable with PLTV pundits. I do hope 365 sort out their issues with 24hr HD. I may have to look at other options for the World Cup if not. I have faith they'll get there eventually. They emailed me to say they need to get more equipment, as the signal break up around 2am for the whole night. Not sure why then is a problem period, unless it's something to do with low cloud cover at night maybe?

Edited by bangkok blue