British And German National Arrested On Child Molesting Charges

webfact

Police have been aware of his activities over a period of several years but finally caught him and took him in for questioning before formally charging him.

<deleted>?

Yes, indeed.

Think freely and there is only one thing possible............

Either that or it was international showtime for the BIB,

But, those Limey & Jerry did what they were arrested for, or maybe they did not.

Anyway, what about the, obviously, Thai procurers?

Or maybe it was an undercover ops of the police?

Lately we see rather a lot of those cases where the police were already aware of things

For the hang them high or cut them off brigade, think please, or try to think this all over.

Or maybe switch on the brain before opening your mouth or typing a reaction

Because, in Thailand, nothing is as it seems to be.

Edited by hansnl
  • Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the Thaivisa hang 'em high brigade. w00t.gif

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

Yes, I'm not saying there shouldn't be some sort of punishment, as he willingly broke the law.

The legal age of consent in most of the world - including Thailand - is 15, and this was a 14 year old. It's not as if this guy was trying to have sex with pre-pubescent 10 year olds - at least in this particular case they caught him in.

The age of consent in Thailand is 15 (with the below caveat) as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation.

However parts of the Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, which disallow any sexual contact with prostitutes under the age of 18, are widely interpreted by some local authorities to cover sexual acts classed as "obscenity for personal gratification". Also from the Penal Code Amendment Act of 1997 Section 283bis, having sex with a child under 18 is a compoundable offense even with the consent of that person. The parent or the child may file charges against the other side if he or she later regrets his or her own action. This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18

And many don't understand that.

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

Yes, I'm not saying there shouldn't be some sort of punishment, as he willingly broke the law.

The legal age of consent in most of the world - including Thailand - is 15, and this was a 14 year old. It's not as if this guy was trying to have sex with pre-pubescent 10 year olds - at least in this particular case they caught him in.

The age of consent in Thailand is 15 (with the below caveat) as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation.

However parts of the Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, which disallow any sexual contact with prostitutes under the age of 18, are widely interpreted by some local authorities to cover sexual acts classed as "obscenity for personal gratification". Also from the Penal Code Amendment Act of 1997 Section 283bis, having sex with a child under 18 is a compoundable offense even with the consent of that person. The parent or the child may file charges against the other side if he or she later regrets his or her own action. This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18

Age official age consent is 15. There are always cases where this is variable depending on the situation and interpretation...Even in the Western world. Remember this Wiki quote is just an opinion of someone who wrote the Wiki. Official Thai law is 15 if the sex is consensual and not related to prostitution or from someone in a position of power (teacher..etc...).

Regardless, I'm not arguing the guy committed a crime, what I'm saying is he probably shouldn't be castrated and locked up for life or even long term.

crimes agianst children, the helpless, and weak, should envoke the harshest of punishments!!!

Certainly incarceration for much longer than often seems to be the case. Mutilation and death sentences should be out of the question if one professes to be more civilised that the perpetrators.

"Police have been aware of his activities over a period of several years but finally caught him and took him in for questioning before formally charging him."

Police have been aware for years. Unbelievable.--w00t.gif

which world do you live in

Who takes advantage of a 20 years old prostitute with the mind of a preteen is entitled to sit in judgment on alledged pedophiles, that simply is the state of things. They even kid themselves that they're doing something good.

By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

Agreed, a scalpel and no anesthetic, should work a treat. coffee1.gif

I'd go for that, of course high dosed........tongue.png

post-108180-0-50971000-1359958625_thumb.

which world do you live in

The real world... In which many places the age of consent is 14 years old. So, the question really is - which world do YOU live in.

" outside a Pattaya department store "

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

There is a kids thingy there , also it's not security job to look after the kids .

It's the parents job.

No doubt the accused is a sick pedo but where are the parents who leave youngster unsupervised

You expect parents to supervise a 14 year old 24/7?

yes, i certainly do not expect them to let kids roam the streets in town like Pattaya

" outside a Pattaya department store "

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

There is a kids thingy there , also it's not security job to look after the kids .

It's the parents job.

No doubt the accused is a sick pedo but where are the parents who leave youngster unsupervised

Sad to say, but it's not uncommon to hear that some parents actively participate in this trade..................I really don't want to try to get inside the mind of someone who can "hire out" their small child to make a few Baht for them.

all very well, but on the other hand I have meet several thais who told me about how they have sex with the 12 year old boy next door as if its a normal part of Thai life, and the part of these stories that is left out is why are young boys hanging around outside department stores looking for farang men? Im not condoning anything, just saying that if we want to stop this behaviour it has to happen with both parties

• Like 1

When Convicted

'Hang 'em High'

ph34r.png i

When are these clowns going to learn that they have to pay one way or another, either jail or a massive bribe and escaping home doesn't always work as so many countries claim extra territoriality. Hell mend them, no sympathy

When Convicted

'Hang 'em High'

ph34r.png i

Noooo... cutting something off is a much more adequate punishment before they go to jail...

They should be neutered.... oops... I meant castrated.

According to here you have sexuality comfort issues.

Edited by diddums

I find this disturbing:

Police have been aware of his activities over a period of several years

If they were aware, why didn't they act sooner and potentially save lots of damaged children?

Be encouraged and not disturbed.

The so called child protection industry is now in a state of confusion.

Hillary Clinton is departing.

Just like in Afghanistan the Americans are handing over to the local forces.

The job is now being handed over to the local police by the NGO's,

who used to set people up and pocket the funding.

We should see more police action in these matters.

Watch this space.

When Convicted

'Hang 'em High'

ph34r.png i

Sure, but where is the outragge that they KNEW of his activities for years? And why did they not approach him saying that they know what he is doing and scare the crap out of him, or better yet deport him?

They could have at least put a tail on him if they knew. What were they doing???

That is just crazy and would never happen in England, Oz, or the US would it. He is lucky nobody took him out...for good.

Off topic posts and replies removed, please note we are not talking about religious beliefs and they have no place in this discussion.

Also general Pattaya Bashing posts removed

Seems like some very naughty boys in town these days!

Unfortunately they have always been there!

What is good to see is that the BiB are doing something positive about it...............wink.png

Like waiting years to do something positive, meanwhile letting how many get ruined? That is mind boggling and UNacceptable.

Watch out the pedo loving brigade from the Rosenthal thread are soon to arrive and cry setup for these pedos. Lock em up

Do not confuse "sympathy" with "judicial and social correct mindset".

Which are the charges/crimes from the 3 different cases of this topic in a legal context ?

What makes the 3 different 'offenders' pedofiles in the contexts of forensic psychology and law enforcement ?

• Like 1

When Convicted

'Hang 'em High'

ph34r.png i

Sure, but where is the outragge that they KNEW of his activities for years? And why did they not approach him saying that they know what he is doing and scare the crap out of him, or better yet deport him?

They could have at least put a tail on him if they knew. What were they doing???

That is just crazy and would never happen in England, Oz, or the US would it. He is lucky nobody took him out...for good.

The British Police and the BBC knew about Savile's games since the early 70s. So, it would happen in the UK and does. I wonder whether his mate Heath will ever be exposed for what he was.

• Like 2