Underwear In Los

the cougal

A considerate friend has alerted me to the great danger I am in:

Thailand may tolerate many exotic sexual shenanigans, (really?) but it is still illegal to leave your house there if you are not wearing underwear. And you can’t drive your car if you’re not wearing a shirt, not matter what’s going on in your trousers.

Raises some serious questions about whether this applies to both (or in the case of LOS) or all sexes. And who is empowered to ascertain this? Is this true!? What's the punishment? Ask the Telegraph, apparently!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegalleries/9660868/The-worlds-weirdest-laws.html?frame=2391193

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, you can't leave your house without shirt.

For men it is without culture.

For women it is not allowed.

Underwear: Sondhi often claims that he does not wear underwear (I think he allergic and he told on TV) as he is hated by the corrupt government they would already put him in jail for that, only to get rid of him.

I have Calvin Klein one from MBK. I'm very suave when I'm wearing them but you'd never know it.

I have Calvin klein form the made in thailand market.

Me too, 90 baht each or buy 5 and get 1 free.

Down at the market at Soi Buakao last month I bought 10 and ended up with a bakers dozen.

This be described as racial prejudice in some cases.

theblether? w00t.gif

Was it not TB who left skidmarks on his bride's wedding dress?

May have been

post-12326-0-80703100-1360156608_thumb.j

The reception was held in the Greenock Reformed Temperance Hall according to the newspaper report.

I have Calvin Klein one from MBK. I'm very suave when I'm wearing them but you'd never know it.

Me too, 90 baht each or buy 5 and get 1 free.

Down at the market at Soi Buakao last month I bought 10 and ended up with a bakers dozen.

What ??

You been ripped off mate.

The one and only original CK's cost something like 35 Baht at unofficial CK dealers laugh.png

• Like 1

Calvin Klein is a nice name if you understand German.....(Klein means small/short)

• Like 1

Wearing underwear defeats the whole purpose of wearing my kilt. sad.png

Wearing that tube like sarong like thing that they wear in Myanmar or the Muslims in the south is also best without underwear......At least in Thailand.

I don't know how a kilt would feel in Austria when it has minus 20 degree and strong wind....

Calvin Klein is a nice name if you understand German.....(Klein means small/short)

Well there you go, no wonder so many are ranting and raving about how good it is.

Well then thank god Calvin is such a macho name. :rolleyes:

Well then thank god Calvin is such a macho name. rolleyes.gif

Calvin with the short .......making underwear for men who were not lucky.....

• Like 2

When government starts controlling the wearing of skivvies, we really need to find them more to do..

Seriously.........

plus its too hot to wear skivvies in TL. The "boys" need to hang free to stay cool. The production of the "swimmers" are affected by high body temps, so l say, "SET THEM FREE"! :)

When government starts controlling the wearing of skivvies, we really need to find them more to do..

Seriously.........

plus its too hot to wear skivvies in TL. The "boys" need to hang free to stay cool. The production of the "swimmers" are affected by high body temps, so l say, "SET THEM FREE"! smile.png

Well travel carefully, I heard the Katoey division of the Police will setting up sidewalk blockades and they WILL be doing spot checks!!!