What's With Furby Fever In Thailand?

vspin134

I remembered back 10-15 years ago it was a hit for talking furby. Now with iPhone and all Furby is back. 3990 baht online wow for something you can buy at $59.95 local Walmart store. Will wait and see how long this thing will go...just wonder what it can do different than old furby except feed and wake with iOS.

I remembered back 10-15 years ago it was a hit for talking furby. Now with iPhone and all Furby is back. 3990 baht online wow for something you can buy at $59.95 local Walmart store. Will wait and see how long this thing will go...just wonder what it can do different than old furby except feed and wake with iOS.

unfortunately my daughter started asking for one. Does one need an iphone or can it be fed by ipad as well?

two years back it was blythe doll for x000's.... luckily they started to sell chinese knock-offs for much less. Anyone seen cheap chinese furbys around?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

We tried to get ours to swear, but failed. So we put it in the fridge where it would, dutifully, talk every time the door was opened. Then we froze it and it became quieter and eventually we took it out and set fire to it which shut it up for good. I have no idea why our 24 year old flatmate bought it. Irritating little things that they are! I know Karma is coming my way, I now have a 15 month old girl and Furbys are back....

• Like 2

What are you talking about !!!

I was thinking the same thing. I remember this fury rat looking creature all the kids wanted. This couldnt be about that! but it is. The OP is right. iphone may bring this creature back! :(

Isnt it one of the 7 signs?wacko.png

there are everywhere right now. I have even seen girls taking them out to nightclubs like Levels and Narz and taking photos with them.

they look almost exactly like the furbee dolls that were around 10-15 years ago in the west.

hell. i know a thai girl who has bought 4 of them. yes, 4.

• 2 weeks later...