Danny Hall - Missing Person

Boater

Following on fro this topic which is archived

They have just had a follow up on this case on crime watch ( bbc1 uk prime time tv ) , as they are still looking for the people on the island that day to get in contact with the uk police as the case is still very much open in the uk ..

Yes, I just saw last night's Crimewatch. For those who cannot watch look at the image apparently the last photo taken of Danny.

post-14979-0-44880800-1360928834_thumb.j

Danny is the one arrowed far right. If you recognise yourself (particularly the two chaps centre frame) please call the (UK) number on screen.

These 2 guys look like they mean business.Body language speaks volumes.

I am not to sure why crime watch highlighted these people , maybe the uk police believe they where somehow involved ...

Working in the theory of ' 6 degrees of separation ' maybe Thaivisa could do a mailer to the database highlighting this picture to see if any members regonise these people ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

These 2 guys look like they mean business.Body language speaks volumes.

I am not to sure why crime watch highlighted these people , maybe the uk police believe they where somehow involved ...

Working in the theory of ' 6 degrees of separation ' maybe Thaivisa could do a mailer to the database highlighting this picture to see if any members regonise these people ?

Strange they haven't been found isn't it?

Not particularly. It was 5 years ago. A small full moon party is around 5-6,000 people, a big one up to 50,000 people. Every month, year after year after year. That is alot of people.

I still wonder if he went swimming and was swept out to sea. Alot of drunk people go swimming after the party.

Yes, I just saw last night's Crimewatch. For those who cannot watch look at the image apparently the last photo taken of Danny.

Danny is the one arrowed far right. If you recognise yourself (particularly the two chaps centre frame) please call the (UK) number on screen.

On the middle guy , is that a tattoo or dirt ?

On the middle guy , is that a tattoo or dirt ?

tattoo or body paint