Trouble With The In-laws

Baaksida

I did recently "create" trouble for myself with my future inlaws...

Reason was, that the younger brother of my fiancee, being angry with his sister (my fiancee) because of her complaining to him about several things, threw my clothes (including the neat trousers I needed the next morning) on the floor.

One should know, that my fiancee's room--she is a student--is very dirty, so I was so upset about this action, that I took the suitcase and most things with me, as I wanted to take them to my room instead. (I live and work in another town, and taking luggage by van is a nuisance and a half!)

So my fiancee started crying, as she thought, that I would leave here for good...

(My problem now is, that this little creep of a brother told his mom about the one or two tears of my fiancee, so that my fiancee's mom forbade my fiancee to see me or stay with me again.)

We still meet, though. But how shall I do in the future ? After all, we wanted to marry in the future. And as that is Thailand-she can't without the approval of her parents...

:o

So, what is your idea ? How can I get "face" again in the eyes of my future in-laws, especially my fiancee's mother, who is the dominant person in her family ?

I kindly asked my finacee to explain the situation to her mom, but she is afraid to admit to her mother that her room is indeed very dirty.

:D

So my fiancee started crying, as she thought, that I would leave here for good...

(My problem now is, that this little creep of a brother told his mom about the one or two tears of my fiancee, so that my fiancee's mom forbade my fiancee to see me or stay with me again.)

We still meet, though. But how shall I do in the future ? After all, we wanted to marry in the future. And as that is Thailand-she can't without the approval of her parents...

:o

So, what is your idea ? How can I get "face" again in the eyes of my future in-laws, especially my fiancee's mother, who is the dominant person in her family ?

I think you know the answer.

However hard it will be, find yourself a "better" match.

The blue cat has a good point. This girl just showed you who she will back when the s**t comes down, and it wasn't you.

Should you somehow manage to straighten things out, even if the two of you live on the other side of the world, mommy will always be the boss.

I'm sure she might be a really sweet girl, but she has zero backbone. She needs to grow up alot before she's ready to commit to anyone.

Sorry dude, wish I had more hope to give you, other than there's a zillion great women here.

cv

Why would you want to ever marry a woman that can't even manage to keep a floor swept clean.

maybe she have other specialties and other skill hump.gif:o:D

Do you love her?

Do you think what important to you; clean floor or the one you love?

I am sure you have your own reason staying with her.

To not being hated by the girl family, I would suggest you to go to see her mom and explain what happened to her by yourself ( maybe you need your fiance to translate) and said sorry you did not want to make her daughter cry. just simple as that, they will welcome you back to their family again.

Thai are jai dee but dont mess with them. :o

As being a mom, she would not like to see someone who make her children cry, no matter what you did was right or wrong, you owes her an apology.

I am sure mom will spank your fiance for you for the dirty floor :D