Asiarooms.com - Is It Reliable?

godinho

I've been searching for the cheapest both as reliable online booking site. asiarooms.com seems the cheapest for most places. Can anyone advise on their reliability?

Reliable? Absolutely. Good value? Certainly. Customer Service? First rate.

Go for it.

Used then several times in the past............the last time a week ago for a Singapore trip.

Never had any problems whatsoever.............they send you an email reminder 7 days prior to your booking should you want one.

Far as i am concerned you cant get cheaper.

An aside............anyone going to Singapore can recommend Allson Hotel 3000 baht/night inc excellent breakfast buffet............10th-12th floors no smoking. :o

You have better customer service here, rates are similar:

http://hotels.thaivisa.com

The problem with R24 is that you don't get the customer reviews thet you get with Asia Rooms. The reviews section appears to be there, but it's been broken for months now; no reviews appear at all for any hotel. The layout also looks very dated and messy, it basically just doesn't seem as professionally done as Asia Rooms. The non-working reviews section is also testament to this. Good selection of hotels though.

As someone who's had properties listed within these types of booking systems, I know that paid advertisers can remove bad reviews if they desire. The reviews thing is only a marketing tool, and having seen them operate from within, including planted "customer reviews", I don't trust them one bit.

cv