Air Asia Deals From Chianmai Till March 3Rd

mania

Just saw this & thought others might be interested.

http://www.airasia.com/th/en/promotion/rr0470307.page?icid=aa108imba130218

Pretty good prices

CNX to BK only 790 Baht

CNX to Phuket 1490

CNX to Hat Yai 1090

CNX to Macau 2790

Seems you need to book by March 3rd but can use from March 1st till July 31st

Many other deals out of BK too

For folks going to Australia it is very cheap at 4590 to 5790 Baht

Revues for service on Pantip seem very good too for Air Asia service. I have never used them

personally

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Yes I noticed after I posted I went & tried to see with booking &

found mainly after March 25th I could see seats on the flight I was checking.

I guess this deal has been on since Feb 18th so it may have been used quite a bit already

I guess this deal has been on since Feb 18th so it may have been used quite a bit already

This was just not a good promotion. I tried 5 minutes after the promotion began and there were hundreds of seats available but only 4 that I could find at 690 THB - 30 days apart. Usually their promotions are pretty good. Last year I flew to BKK (2 X), Hat Yai, and Phuket for on average 299 per ticket. Obviously they are not giving the tickets away that cheap this year.

This was just not a good promotion. I tried 5 minutes after the promotion began and there were hundreds of seats available but only 4 that I could find at 690 THB - 30 days apart. Usually their promotions are pretty good. Last year I flew to BKK (2 X), Hat Yai, and Phuket for on average 299 per ticket. Obviously they are not giving the tickets away that cheap this year.

Tony Fernandes is trying to recuperate some of the money he pumped into QPR.

Tony Fernandes is trying to recuperate some of the money he pumped into QPR.

Well I hope when he feels better he'll try again.

I paid for tickets r/t bkk-cnx for our family of 6 in July for 690 per person, one way. I declined all charges (family can ship luggage by train cheap), even the seat assignments, once I saw I would be charged 10% for the use of my Visa credit card (from a U.S. bank). Since I spent around $250 total, They charged $25 for the privilege of using my card. Its still a good deal. `