3 Phase Generator Where To Buy

DD13

Were you thinking for the power shortage next month? That will be some expensive electricity if that what your thinking. Not sure its even easy to hook up, or rather the problem comes when the power supply comes back on. I heard that it wont even effect Pattaya area. I just try to survive when the power is off here, sometimes for a day, but then I dont open the fridg much then, but just try to live with it.

Were you thinking for the power shortage next month? That will be some expensive electricity if that what your thinking. Not sure its even easy to hook up, or rather the problem comes when the power supply comes back on. I heard that it wont even effect Pattaya area. I just try to survive when the power is off here, sometimes for a day, but then I dont open the fridg much then, but just try to live with it.

Thanks for your info'......

Yes I am concerned about the talked about power cuts, not only for the domestic appliances, but also need electricity to get the water from the bore hole, also to power the pool system and irrigation etc..

I guess that I should be looking for some professional advice from a company rather than trying to sort it myself

I can guarantee you, that 10k wont get what your looking for, and it needs to be hard wired, not just a plug in. Everyone around here has tanks for the water, so if you have a power cut, you will still have water for several days, gravity feed. But why would you worry about having the capacity to keep your pool going? Thats not much of a priority, is it? For the bore hole, a small generator would do, but to power the whole house, then thats a whole different system.<br />By all means, you need a contractor to do this work, not som jai, down the street.

• Like 1