Opening An Eatery Shop In Kk

Shioki

Hi , I'm a Singaporean , I'm actually looking around the forum to find advice or seeking investment on food & beverage industry in khon Kaen .

Due to the lack of resource, I have yet to fulfill this little dream of mine.

I have done up business plan and willing to share to interested investor(angel)

Food & beverage industry in Thailand I can say is extremely challenging however, I have planned out marketing strategies to promote the eatery. Maybe in a crude way saying : u provide funding, I provide Hands on n ideas to turn over profit. Expected profit return in 2 years. First year to beak even. It may be a long term investment. It might fail.

Any comment or advice?

Basically I'm a zero capitalist to start up with but I have wide network in securing shop/land and good location to start up with and crazy ideas to promote food & beverage!

Business running will be my family members, my wife is a good chef. Rest assured for sure . In f&b line, quality and creativity is important. All we need is a opportunity Sincerely looking for this opportunity with the correct angel.

Best advice.

Don't do it.

Yeah, i know, not what you want to hear.

Does not make it less true though.

Reason: You would not be happy with a Thai salary.

Why do you say that? I know many Westerners and Japanese who are happy with a Thai salary, as they have found true happiness.

However, these are usually people who have retired from a well-earning job and just open a restaurant (eatery) from their savings, just hoping to break even and having something to do.

For the OP: If you don't have the money to open a small restaurant, I doubt that you'll find anybody to finance it. It's not exactly something that has a high ROI (Return on Investment), generally speaking.