Now That We Have Been Going On For Sometime

Kan Win

:D

Please post your comments ?

Negative and/or Positive views, so that we Kan get a bigger Picture from our Members about this Forum.

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D

Please post your comments ?

Negative and/or Positive views, so that we Kan get a bigger Picture from our Members about this Forum.

Hi ,

Being a fairly new Member here i really appreciate this Forum and i am on as much as i can.

There is pretty much everything mentioned and covered ...... there is also a swift follow up on almost any issue.

Keep it up....

rcm :D

I think we are achieving what I envisaged when I ask for a seperate forum.

Maybe the name should be Photography - Technical and Artistic

The present name is too broad and does not seem to attract any other artistic input.

Let us know what you think.

Thanks

I think it's very good addition. Only problem is my envy of some of the great pics posted such as yours in "Black cats". Trying to find a chance to do some low light level work but my initial attempts are poor. I'm used to semi-pro class film cameras and still not up to speed on getting settings right in my 8MP digital cam.

Basically it has peaked my interest in improving my own works.

Thank you for your comments.

The main reason why I asked this question was that so few of our Members post on this Forum. Is that or was that due to the postings that we put up (the few of us), or are you shy to post on this forum.

For sure, this is no Joke or Pub and Fun forum, but having said that we could have some fun with your photos. (Please read the Rules before posting) BTW.

And I do agree with “astral” in some way, Kan we please change the Forum Name to “Photography in General with Technical and Artistic Views” as long as Members Kan post their own work.

What do you think Members?

Not many responses. I believe because this forum's location is deep down below of the main page. Two alternative locations to suggest:

- As there's practically only one forum in "Thailand Photos" section, take "Photography and the Arts" forum out of it and put inside popular "Business in Thailand, Jobs in Thailand" section, just under "Internet, Technology,..." forum. The main section title can be extended as "Business, technology, and jobs in Thailand". After all, the current title doesn't show about technology but it still has discussion forum about it.

- Just move "Thailand Photos" section below "Business in Thailand, Jobs in Thailand" section.

Edited by xty

• 5 weeks later...

im new to this section of the forum, but i have to say that you blokes are the most gentlemanlymen on TV!

i love looking at all your pics, and reading how you do what to your pics.

i for one am glad youre here.

Kan Win I really appreciate this photography and arts forum. We are able to share our pixs. I am only amateur but I love to take pictures. So this forum is opened to exchang our ideas. As taking picture is a part of our lives now, so I enjoy dropping in to see the new pixs of our members here. :o