Photographer Offers B100 For Return Of Life's Work

Lite Beer

Hopefully he especially offered the reward to the local police to make them lift their butts and start searching, can't be too difficult to find the stuff.

I agree and that's the route I would take.

To those claiming he should have had a safe deposit box in a bank: Have you ever tried to get one? I tried at 4 or 5 different banks and was told at each one: No have. Full.

His pictures do indeed look great.

I am going to back some of mine up now and maybe sort the best ones into the cloud.

I hope he finds that external hard drive.

His work looks fabulous and extensive.

I would think the police would be the best option here. Offer them a great reward and they'll most likely find the stuff (unless it's already in Myanmar)

While I sympathize with this guy Brian Skyum, he should know that there are facilities like sky drive, cloud and thumb drives to back up one's life work.

one would also hope he had the id cards and house registrations of the employees who quit.

5 weeks gone and complete loss of staff? seems he took as good care of his business as he did his archive

How did he ever survive as a self-proclaimed king of world-wide travel with such a naive approach to his posessions?

Still, Im not into schadenfreude - I hope the miracle return happens