Can I Marry Thai Lady Who Works For Thai Government?

I would like to marry a nice Thai lady. She told me she works for Thai govenment and now she is C-9. What is C-9 ? Some Thais told me that is high position. The problem is , if she got high position (Prof.Dr. in Thai government university and some Thai organisations) Thai government will allow me to marry her or not?

Thxs

Mr.Farangsed(P)

Sorry my English so so bad.

I would like to marry a nice Thai lady. She told me she works for Thai govenment and now she is C-9. What is C-9 ? Some Thais told me that is high position. The problem is , if she got high position (Prof.Dr. in Thai government university and some Thai organisations) Thai government will allow me to marry her or not?

Thxs

Mr.Farangsed(P)

Sorry my English so so bad.

Only if SHE wants to. :o Her position is near the highest which is C-10 (Civil service rating - what my thai friend said and he has C-9). Nothing "formally" preventing it from happening on the government side.

Edited by tywais

Just curious. Is this the lady "M" you are trying to find in your intro post or are you burning your candles at both ends? :o