14 Year Old Boy Caught Steeling Donated Money At South Pattaya Temple

Rimmer

14 year old boy caught steeling donated money at South Pattaya Temple

temple-6.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Saturday Pattaya Police were called to the Chaimongkol Temple on the South Pattaya Road to investigate reports from Security Guards at the Temple that they had locked a suspected thief inside one of the Temple Buildings after catching him in the act of stealing money from donation boxes.

Police arrived and first met with Khun Preechar aged 48 who works at the Temple. He informed Police that over the last week a number of attempts had been made to steal money from donation boxes, some of them successful. In each case the suspects were able to escape. He had formulated a plan to catch the next person by locking him inside the building where the donation box he had targeted was located.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/81141/14-year-boy-caught-steeling-donated-money-south-pattaya-temple/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-04-01

If he was 'steeling' the money how would he 'steel' paper money ?????

Now if he was 'stealing' the money that is theft.

So forgiving the spelling - the bucket is a bonus so Rim , the Pointing regained the points lost , good job.

clap2.gif

Well the pictures of the collection boxes fooled me, I thought I was looking at a standard free standing safe, (normal weight over 500Kg), but then the hinges were on the left, (normally on the right), and a rectangular hole in the floor of the safe.

I took a few minutes to work out it was upside down, a lot smaller than I first thought and only sheet steel without all the heavy reinforcement of a standard safe, the reason for look at the bottom of the safe in detail was I was looking for 4 holes...

They probably are there and 4 of these embedded in good concrete would have stopped them turning the safe tin box upside down.

post-20091-0-52461500-1364807919_thumb.j