Interested In Meeting People Ages 25-40

cameozo

Looking to meet people in Chiang Mai preferably of the ages around 25-40 years old.

Just moved here from Bangkok. Been living in Thailand for about 2.5 years. Plan to stay in Chiang Mai at least 1 year. Prefer to meet people with a similar kind of history, mainly don't want to meet really short term people.

I'm 30 years old. Male. American. I have been living in Asia for 6 years. About 3 years in Korea as an English teacher, a couple months in Japan. In Korea I started working online, got things to work and that's how I currently make my money.

I'm the kind of person who is always into something and my friends generally are too. Currently I'm studying Thai a lot and learning the guitar. My Thai is at a pretty decent level, guitar not yet.

Other hobbies: music (everything, a lot of indie), eating at a wide variety of places any ethnicity, nytimes, hacker news, stratfor, tv (peep show, seinfeld, arrested development, breaking bad, the wire).

So if anyone is interested in getting dinner or a drink, let me know. I live in front of Chiang Mai University, but can travel anywhere in the city.

Check out Small House on Friday and Saturday nights. It's behind Salsa Kitchen and Lemon Tree on Huay kaew.

It seems to be the young expat hangout, also Sangdee on Sirimunkalanjarn soi 5 has tons of expats from 25-75, but their hours are weird.

Yeah!

Also, all bargirls tell me I don't look a day over 35.

In that reality distortion field you speak of, age is relative to one's willingness to spend on lady drinks where yours truly is a veritable baby. I tend to overshoot the mark, story of my life.

T

• Like 1