Living With A Bar Girl In Pattaya

detinu68

In the Philippines we used to call them "cockroaches"... I don't know what they call them here.

Same thing ("Mang Da" - cockroach).
"Mairg Saap" is cockroach, "Mairng Daa" is a fresh-water creature found in wet rice paddy, similar but not the same
Maeng daa is a species of water bug (Belostomatidae).

...and a pimp.

She makes her own decisions in life.

Definitely an independent lady. Just one of the reasons I love her.

Calling me a cockroach or a pimp is fine with me.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

You're welcome to your extremist views. Head for Kabul, Rome, Tehran or Tel Aviv for your next holiday.

But please, please, please don't come to Pattaya.

Edited by detinu68

In the Philippines we used to call them "cockroaches"... I don't know what they call them here.Same thing ("Mang Da" - cockroach)."Mairg Saap" is cockroach, "Mairng Daa" is a fresh-water creature found in wet rice paddy, similar but not the sameMaeng daa is a species of water bug (Belostomatidae)....and a pimp.

Mairg Sap? I don't know that one but I do know Ma Laeng Sap.

I just assumed this (Maeng Da) was a kind of cockroach:

post-121527-13661116752422_thumb.jpg

Anyway, henceforth I shall be using "Belostomatidae" whenever I want to speak disparagingly of a pimp.

What if we're already here?biggrin.png

(don't worry - just too much time on our hands with Songkran still in full swing)

Edited by tropo

In the Philippines we used to call them "cockroaches"... I don't know what they call them here.Same thing ("Mang Da" - cockroach)."Mairg Saap" is cockroach, "Mairng Daa" is a fresh-water creature found in wet rice paddy, similar but not the sameMaeng daa is a species of water bug (Belostomatidae)....and a pimp.

Mairg Sap? I don't know that one but I do know Ma Laeng Sap.

I just assumed this (Maeng Da) was a kind of cockroach:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1366111515.824995.jpg

Anyway, henceforth I shall be using "Belostomatidae" whenever I want to speak disparagingly of a pimp.

I just read this in Wikipedia:

"Their bite is considered one of the most painful that can be inflicted by any insect (the Schmidt Sting Pain Index excludes insects other than Hymenoptera), however, though excruciatingly painful, it is of no medical significance. Adults cannot breathe under water, and must surface periodically for air. Occasionally when encountered by a larger predator, such as a human, they have been known to "play dead" and emit a fluid from their anus. Due to this they are assumed dead by humans only to later "come alive" with painful results."

(don't worry - just too much time on our hands with Songkran still in full swing)

No you're not already in Pattaya.

Your profile doesn't match someone that lives here.

You're probably a wannabee

In the Philippines we used to call them "cockroaches"... I don't know what they call them here.

"Mairg Saap" is cockroach, "Mairng Daa" is a fresh-water creature found in wet rice paddy, similar but not the same

...and a pimp.

You're welcome to your extremist views. Head for Kabul, Rome, Tehran or Tel Aviv for your next holiday.

Do not come to Pattaya why????

Because you think all live with a working prostitute?? Or because living with one is perfectly ok with you???

Which then begs the question, why lie to your family and friends???

Edited by lemoncake

I'm not in Pattaya? How did you come to that conclusion?

What do I "wannabee"? A guy like you living with a hard working prostitute?

...and a pimp.

Because you think all live with a working prostitute?? Or because living with one is perfectly ok with you???

Why would you want to visit Pattaya with views like yours?

• Like 1

By using profiling I can tell you do not live in Pattaya.

For example you wrote: "A guy like you living with a hard working prostitute?". Good that you acknowledge that she works hard at her job.

No-one in Pattaya refers to bargirls as prostitutes. Regardless of the fact that that's what they are.

Stop stalking me and move on to another thread. I suggest maybe dodgy Jet-Ski providers on Jomtien beach?

Willy..there in lies the rub...the fun finished a long time ago for many..

To bad it has finished for some of you. I have been coming to Thailand since early 60's (mosquito bar Klong Toy, Google it) and the fun has not gone for me yet.

• Like 1

...and a pimp.

I suggest you don't come to Pattaya because it will offend you and your moral standards.

And incidentally, I don't lie to anyone.

Why are you being so aggressive?

You wannabee living in Pattaya.

You fell in love with a bargirl during a previous holiday here. But it didn't work out as you wanted it to.

Now you're all BITTER and TWISTED...???

Edited by detinu68

I suggest you don't come to Pattaya because it will offend you and your moral standards.

What do you mean you do not lie to anyone??? You are not telling your family and friends the truth about what she really works

When have i been aggressive?

I have gone through all your posts now and at first could not understand but now its pretty clear.

1. You state you love her and care for each other, then to follow up that she has a condo and kids but you do not know and do not get involved,

2. You state you ok with her job, yet you make up lies to feed your family and friends about what she does,

3. You are well aware of the moral standards, because you have made up a job for her, more so, you could have told your family she was not working, but you are also aware what they would think.

4. You have stated you know she gets some money here and there from other men, so you do help her with emails and sms and perhaps chatting, which like it or not does make you a pimp

5. You have stated your salary and did clearly indicate it was small.

So to summarize, love, feelings, morals have absolutely nothing to do with it or your post, it all boils down to getting it for free.

Yes Pattaya has a large number of prostitutes and men in need of their service, however many men also aware of what is on offer.

I am no angel and have dated bar girls, the difference is when i dated one, i always provided for her and made her work a regular job and never ever ever was ok with her having another man same day or any day for that matter if she was with me.

Moral standards of dating an ex prostitute can not be compared or equated on any scale to living with a working prostitute.

• Like 1

What do you mean you do not lie to anyone??? You are not telling your family and friends the truth about what she really works

I have gone through all your posts now and at first could not understand but now its pretty clear.

1. You state you love her and care for each other, then to follow up that she has a condo and kids but you do not know and do not get involved,

2. You state you ok with her job, yet you make up lies to feed your family and friends about what she does,

3. You are well aware of the moral standards, because you have made up a job for her, more so, you could have told your family she was not working, but you are also aware what they would think.

4. You have stated you know she gets some money here and there from other men, so you do help her with emails and sms and perhaps chatting, which like it or not does make you a pimp

So to summarize, love, feelings, morals have absolutely nothing to do with it or your post, it all boils down to getting it for free.

Yes Pattaya has a large number of prostitutes and men in need of their service, however many men also aware of what is on offer.

I am no angel and have dated bar girls, the difference is when i dated one, i always provided for her and made her work a regular job and never ever ever was ok with her having another man same day or any day for that matter if she was with me.

Moral standards of dating an ex prostitute can not be compared or equated on any scale to living with a working prostitute.

Fruitcake, you are not even making any since anymore. Are you a priest by any chance. I am really curious why you even came to Pattaya as it is such a sin city.

• Like 1

Fruitcake, you are not even making any since anymore. Are you a priest by any chance. I am really curious why you even came to Pattaya as it is such a sin city.

offtopic.gif , please try to post using different headthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

to the OP... Get your daughter/ son in law to pay rent on your house in UK or else sell it...this along with your 35k salary should be enough to get your GF off the game and have a normal relationship... mate ! get off the glue, you're 50 years old... just coz you live in Pattaya, it is not normal for your old lady to work as a prozzer .. end of !!

• Like 2

to the OP... Get your daughter/ son in law to pay rent on your house in UK or else sell it...this along with your 35k salary should be enough to get your GF off the game and have a normal relationship... mate ! get off the glue, you're 50 years old... just coz you live in Pattaya, it is not normal for your old lady to work as a prozzer .. end of !!

Correct.

She's either worth it or she's not.

Up to you.

For example you wrote: "A guy like you living with a hard working prostitute?". Good that you acknowledge that she works hard at her job.

No-one in Pattaya refers to bargirls as prostitutes. Regardless of the fact that that's what they are.

Stop stalking me and move on to another thread. I suggest maybe dodgy Jet-Ski providers on Jomtien beach?

Having lived here a long while, I think it is better to use words like "prostitute" or "sex-worker" than "bargirl". If you want to call them anything else you're delusional.

I'll leave your thread when it ceases to provide entertainment.biggrin.png

• Like 1

You fell in love with a bargirl during a previous holiday here. But it didn't work out as you wanted it to.

Lived here full time for over 7 years. I wouldn't "wannabee" living anywhere else. I have never fallen in love with a bargirl in Pattaya. I'm just not into them, but each to their own.

You see, if you saw them as prostitutes you likely wouldn't have fallen in love with them as quickly and made silly relationship choices.

It's up to her how she earns her money. And 'nowt to do with you or anyone else, including me

Having lived here a long while, I think it is better to use words like "prostitute" or "sex-worker" than "bargirl". If you want to call them anything else you're delusional.

I'll leave your thread when it ceases to provide entertainment.biggrin.png

Now I know for certain you don't live here.

Sling your hook and get on another thread.

Lived here full time for over 7 years. I wouldn't "wannabee" living anywhere else. I have never fallen in love with a bargirl in Pattaya. I'm just not into them, but each to their own.

You see, if you saw them as prostitutes you likely wouldn't have fallen in love with them as quickly and made silly relationship choices.

What keeps you here then?

True love?

Great thread, but this is the story of a sad loser and a sad loser. Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I suspect it's more a story of an imaginary lady and a man who lives under a bridge.

Now I know for certain you don't live here.

Sling your hook and get on another thread.

What keeps you here then?

True love?

Didn't you just say that you know for certain I don't live here? Make up your mind.

"bargirl" is merely a euphemism for "prostitute" for people with delusions. If "bargirl" is so tame, why not tell your family you're living with one. Just tell them she serves drinks in a bar. There is no need to be ashamed.

It would seem you have quite a bit to teach your family about life in Pattaya and that is what you should be doing, rather than trying to educate people who actually live here.

Edited by tropo

Great thread, but this is the story of a sad loser and a sad loser. Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I suspect it's more a story of an imaginary lady and a man who lives under a bridge.

Of course, you know everything...and NOTHING