Panel Beating

patongphil

I used a place on Fah Chao West. It was toward Central from Villa at a traffic light with a right turn lane. A 7-11 on the north east corner, car body shop next door to the 7-11. They took a pretty large dent out of both the driver and passenger doors and painted them for 7,000 Baht. My wife and neighbor took my truck in so I wouldn't get charged the farang price.

Edited by Jimi007
  • Like 1

If you are in Patong. Road opposite Siam Commercial bank on Nanai Rd, up hill, right side. Good for small repair jobs. Bigger jobs the place mentioned above and big commercial place on Chaofa East just past lights Villa 4, opposite side from PTT gas station.

If you are in Patong. Road opposite Siam Commercial bank on Nanai Rd, up hill, right side. Good for small repair jobs. Bigger jobs the place mentioned above and big commercial place on Chaofa East just past lights Villa 4, opposite side from PTT gas station.

Went to the place on Nanai today but they no longer exist - now just another building site. Thanks anyway.

Just an update here - found a shop sort of opposite the Mini Lotus in Kathu. Pretty big place and had about 50 odd vehicles in there when I went yesterday. Anyway I am booked in for Monday so will see how they go - very popular place though so my hopes are high.