Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

although we hate city, we don't really care about them unless they are about to get relegated. While I have admitted to only being a fan of United for 15 years or so, suffice to say I don't have much first hand knowledge of this rivalry you speak of. Perhaps this year I will get my first chance to enjoy it. See me after Christmas for an update. :o

shame on you man. you need to read some books.

Interestingly, I saw a show on True Sports talking about your glory years with Rush and co and I must say the quality of the football impressed me.

What happened to change it all these years?

although we hate city, we don't really care about them unless they are about to get relegated. While I have admitted to only being a fan of United for 15 years or so, suffice to say I don't have much first hand knowledge of this rivalry you speak of. Perhaps this year I will get my first chance to enjoy it. See me after Christmas for an update. :o

shame on you man. you need to read some books.

Interestingly, I saw a show on True Sports talking about your glory years with Rush and co and I must say the quality of the football impressed me.

Souness.

the 78/79 league winning side is probably still the greatest team produced by the british isles. back when football was really football.

the 78/79 league winning side is probably still the greatest team produced by the british isles. back when football was really football.

yea stevie the good old days in the place where men were men and sheep were nervous.

yea stevie the good old days in the place where men were men and sheep were nervous.

back when footballers weren't arrogant, overpaid, self-adoring ponces really.

George Best summed it up best, I spent most of my money on wine, women and other bad things, the rest I just wasted.

George Best summed it up best, I spent most of my money on wine, women and other bad things, the rest I just wasted.

genius of a footballer, shocker of a role model. i bought him a pint once in his chelsea local, the phene arms. he drank pints of white wine and soda while wearing trackie bottoms and carpet slippers. tragic.

You from Wales or NZ? :D :D :o:D

well you know why kiwis always F.. their sheep against a cliff, cause they push back. Not much to do with Liverpool but the type of humour I suppose is rampant in the pubs there on Saturday morning.

well you know why kiwis always F.. their sheep against a cliff, cause they push back. Not much to do with Liverpool but the type of humour I suppose is rampant in the pubs there on Saturday morning.

But why do they hold them by the front legs? :D

How else they gonna apply the lipstick? :(

How else they gonna apply the lipstick? :(

No. They want to kiss them at the same time. :D:P

Mancs, just shut it. If Liverpool lose to your team, or your :D arrogant team goes ahead in the standings, then you are permitted to speak. Until then, :D

As for the match, the last team to beat Chelsea at the Bridge went on to win the league and go undefeated. A sign of things to come?

When was that mate, 18 years ago? :o

I know it doesn't take much brain power to support United, but I said "last team," not "last Liverpool team." It was Arsenal, which you pointed out after your brain turned slightly in the on position. I was referring to Arsenal. :D :D

Hoping Keane will get a goal against his old side today.

The way we have been winning I think we have a great chance to get 9 points out of the next 3 Premier League games.

Next 3 EPL games...

Tottenham,

West Brom,

Bolton.

El NiñoNiño will be back soon...

"His Armband proved he was a red,

Torres! Torres!

You'll Never Walk Alone it said,

Torres! Torres!

We bought the lad from sunny Spain,

He gets the ball he scores again,

Fernando Torres!

Liverpool's number 9!"

would be different i think if we'd deserved to lose, but we didn't. for 70 minutes we were on a different planet to spurs and should have been three or four nil up, then the last 20 we committed suicide. to have a serious crack at the title we really need to learn to be more ruthless.

would be different i think if we'd deserved to lose, but we didn't. for 70 minutes we were on a different planet to spurs and should have been three or four nil up, then the last 20 we committed suicide. to have a serious crack at the title we really need to learn to be more ruthless.

Ohhh....don't look now but with one game in hand we seem to be only 5 points behind. Strange, was in Pattaya celebrating a friends birthday and only caught glimpses of the first 20 minutes and you guys were already one up. Thought to myself, oh well...then woke up the next morning to find Harry did it again.

Don't feel bad boys, rather be in your shoes than Arsenal's. :o

We really need to learn to FINISH them off. As you say, we should have been well away at half-time. Torres (the lack of) was the problem. No-one to finish. BIG concern for me when this guy is out. Keane is not happening.

We really need to learn to FINISH them off. As you say, we should have been well away at half-time. Torres (the lack of) was the problem. No-one to finish. BIG concern for me when this guy is out. Keane is not happening.

Tell you what, I will give you Tevez if you give me Gerrard.

keane really needs to be stepping up in torres' absence, he's a better player than he's shown so far for us. babel's a puzzlement to me too, stacks of ability but seems to have no ego whatsoever. had he about twenty per cent of cristiano ronaldo's cockiness he'd be taking teams apart.

big test now is how we react to our first defeat of the season. we're still in a great position and we're not going to go a whole term unbeaten, but we've got to show up next league game and get it back on track straight away.

na stevie, he couldn't handle the pressure playing for a winner :o

gerrard's scored goals in the final of the european cup, the uefa cup, the fa cup, the league cup. . . .the lad lives for pressure. just one particular senior medal required.

na stevie, he couldn't handle the pressure playing for a winner :o

gerrard's scored goals in the final of the european cup, the uefa cup, the fa cup, the league cup. . . .the lad lives for pressure. just one particular senior medal required.

dont forget the Euro and World Cup there Stevie